Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By timeware
With the teaser trailer for GB20 we know that the Ecto is making a return. Would you like to see Ecto one used exclusively by the OG's or the new team? What more recent vehicle would you like to see used as a candidate to eventually replace the original Ecto 1?
By Davideverona
I didn't disliked the use of a motorbike in ATC, maybe they can choose a more suited one. They could keep the Ecto for "in-NY" jobs and expand the fleet with other means of transport. They should be believable ones. I can see a motorbike, a van or minibus for longer travels. A newer station wagon to help the poor old Ecto when both teams has to go busting in NY.

Surely not an helicopter or a boat.
By JWils23
I’d like to see the original Ecto remain even if they hand the reins over to a new team. The Ecto is ghostbusters, and it’s as much of a character as any of the OG’s if not more. If they do branch off with a new team it could serve as that connection to the originals even with a new group or new equipment. Maybe I’m just being sentimental but there is something about that car that can’t be replaced! :lol:
Sav C, seekandannoy liked this

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?