Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Dr.D
Did not see that coming. Not sure who to point the finger at, but I'd imagine a combination of Sony and Wizard. Legitimately really bummed as this seemed like the kinda thing I'd wanted to see since I was a kid. How's everyone else feeling?
By NotSabbat
I had heard whisperings that they would be around $500, so Im not totally surprised. Guess its the Ghostheads with the $$$$$ that will be going.
By Ectojeff88
Also I’m wondering if those upper level tier benefits will really matter, like priority seating and photo ops. If all activities (other than exclusive breakfast) are available at the base level, I gather the priority access will just get you there quicker/closer so you have more free time for the other activities.

Basically at points during he day you have to choose your time wisely for waiting in line for autographs or enjoying something else. Seems like standard operation for comic con.
deadderek liked this
By Ghostytheghost
I was interested in going, but seeing those prices made me give up on it. I went from "who wouldn't" to "who would" like a heartbeat.
This about sums it up
Accurate, but there's one that replaced Ray's mods for the hearse with the pricey perks for premium offers.
deadderek liked this
By JWils23
Ghostytheghost wrote: February 19th, 2019, 4:52 pm I was interested in going, but seeing those prices made me give up on it. I went from "who wouldn't" to "who would" like a heartbeat.
This about sums it up
Accurate, but there's one that replaced Ray's mods for the hearse with the pricey perks for premium offers.
Now that’s a meme I’d like to see haha
By RealGhostbusterJay
Did anyone else do the look Peter does when Ray tells him what the Ecto-1 cost? That's a proton pack. We don't spend enough on this franchise and keeping it alive for 30 years?...cause Sony sure the frell wasn't.
deadderek, seekandannoy liked this
By csullivan1980
By SpaceBallz
What exactly are they offering aside from meet and greets for that much? It's not a Disney World attraction, it's a convention with vendors and presentations.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]