Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By chris8414
Does anyone know or have an Ghostbusters 2 Original Score Album by Randy Edelman? Did they even release an original score for the second movie? I can't seem to find one. I have the original score from the first film, but am looking for one from the second. Thanks for the help.
By Kingpin
The copies that have circulated were rips from the DVD of the film, which is why you hear occasional sound effects during the music tracks. To-date, there's never been an official release of Randy Edelman's score, unlike Elmer Bernstein's.
By NSGhostbusters
Sony and Columbia Pictures apparently lost the Master Tapes that contained Randy Edelman's GB II Score, which is why it still hasn't been officially released.
By NSGhostbusters
The best bootleg edition that I have seen was titled "Ghostbusters II Expanded Motion Picture Soundtrack" "Songs by Various Artists" "Music by Randy Edelman" There is 45 Tracks total and it contains the score to every single scene in the movie, and every single song that was played in the movie. (In chronological order) It also contains the rest of the tracks from the official GB II OST Release, it also includes the three different versions of the Ray Parker Jr. Ghostbusters Theme Song from the official GB I OST Release. (The Original Version, The 12" Extended Version, and the Instrumental Versions of the Ray Parker Jr. GB Theme.)

Vigo just stole from a power source the cult ama[…]

@vipertv and @below_radar_00 You may be intereste[…]

I am happy to report that I wired it all together […]

Hey guys, so say you are out doing an event.... Yo[…]