Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Kingpin wrote: June 13th, 2019, 2:31 am You'll need an image host like imgur, photobucket, or potentially flickr to be able to post images here.

Did you confront Wizard World about the swearing email?

Hi Kingpin, thank you for the help in linking the screen shot. I added it to my original post, and put it here as well:

https://imgur.com/vdXsZ8n

To answer your question, I have not yet, but I will be. I'm friends with a Ghostbusters group who has very high and close connections within Wizard World and Sony Pictures, and they will be forwarding the issue and emails on my behalf since they have a little more clout. Will be interesting to see if anything comes of it.
I'll chime in here from maybe a unique demographic; we're a family of 4 from Canada that drove down in an ECTO themed minivan. We went for it and bought the Class-10 packages, because this seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity and didn't want to live with the "I wish we went to GBFF" thoughts. Plus KIDS WERE FREE. We aren't convention goers, this was really our first time doing something like this so expectations were low. That being said, it became apparent somewhere in the middle of breakfast that this was going to be unorganized mess and we better be on top of whatever we need to get out of it. So that's what we did. "I'M CLASS 10, WHERE DO I GO" until someone gave us a better answer then the last person.

I will say that the best thing about fan fest was the people. Everyone was so positive, happy, laughing, even in the face of the problems with the festival. The celebs went waaay out of their way to accomodate whomever they were with. I have a ton of respect for Paul Fieg now.

All in all it was a great experience for us. I know we missed out on a bunch of stuff, including all the signings, some of the photos... but WE GOT TO MEET THE GHOSTBUSTERS! IVAN REITMAN LIKES OUR MINIVAN. Plus all the new GB friends we made along the way.

I've got a bunch of footage from the whole trip, including the drive down there. I'm sorting through it and putting it together as time allows, here's the second part!

https://youtu.be/Qzb-DgRrtFI

Cheers! -Murf
Here's some highlights of the festival for us. Not knowing how the day was going to go it was tough to do everything we wanted, film have fun and parent all at the same time, but we did and it was an unforgettable day.

We brought Canadian SMARTIES down to hand out and managed to get them to all the stars & directors. We hand out candy every Halloween as the Ghostbusters from our Ecto mobile and thought it would be great to do this for the real Ghostbusters! Dan the Canadian loved it!

https://youtu.be/c1RnLUDaGXc
Off and on, I've been trying to cobble a rundown of what merchandise was at Fan Fest and organize it into 2 groups - for purchase and preview only. If anyone remembers anything else, please chime in.

FOR PURCHASE

- "Exclusive Pack of Ghostbusters Collectibles"
--Class 10 had Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (2019) with an exclusive slime cover autographed by Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson. When Blu-rays ran out, DVDs signed by either Aykroyd or Hudson were given out.
--Class 3, 5, and 10 only: 35th anniversary Ghostbusters bottle opener, 35th anniversary Ghostbusters Commemorative Pin and Patch, Playmobil Ghostbusters II figure, IDW comic with Fan Fest variant cover (Transformers/Ghostbusters: Ghosts of Cybertron #1 Con Cover), but instead of a comic, some received four patches. Each one commemorated Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II, Ghostbusters: Answer The Call, and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
--Class 1, 3, 5, and 10: "Exclusive Poster and Lithograph" (Most received two posters and no lithograph).

- A first chance to buy K-Swiss 35th anniversary shoes before the June 13 wide release at Foot Locker locations.
-- K-Swiss x Ghostbusters Si-18 International "Stay Puft" (Style #: 06620-104)
--K-Swiss x Ghostbusters Classic 2000 "Slimer" (Style #: 06619-305)
--A K-Swiss T-shirt with the Ghostbusters Fan Fest logo on the back was included with purchase.

- Classic Stills The Ghostbusters Fine Art Collection

PREVIEW ONLY

-Chronicle Collectibles: A new set of statues based on The Real Ghostbusters and Slimer were previewed.

-Spirit Halloween: A large Terror Dog replica was previewed from its fall 2019 catalogue. It is tentatively set to ship on August 21, 2019 for $499.99 MSRP.

-Ghostbusters Spirits: A toasted marshmallow liquer.

-IDW Games: Ghostbusters: Blackout board game.

- Eaglemoss Collections: Build The Ghostbusters Ecto-1 subscription series.
mrmichaelt wrote: July 7th, 2019, 11:37 pm Off and on, I've been trying to cobble a rundown of what merchandise was at Fan Fest and organize it into 2 groups - for purchase and preview only. If anyone remembers anything else, please chime in.

FOR PURCHASE

--Class 10 had Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (2019) with an exclusive slime cover autographed by Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson. When Blu-rays ran out, DVDs signed by either Aykroyd or Hudson were given out.
--Class 3, 5, and 10 only: 35th anniversary Ghostbusters bottle opener, 35th anniversary Ghostbusters Commemorative Pin and Patch, Playmobil Ghostbusters II figure, IDW comic with Fan Fest variant cover (Transformers/Ghostbusters: Ghosts of Cybertron #1 Con Cover), but instead of a comic, some received four patches. Each one commemorated Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II, Ghostbusters: Answer The Call, and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
--Class 1, 3, 5, and 10: "Exclusive Poster and Lithograph" (Most received two posters and no lithograph).

- A first chance to buy K-Swiss 35th anniversary shoes before the June 13 wide release at Foot Locker locations.
--A K-Swiss T-shirt with the Ghostbusters Fan Fest logo on the back was included with purchase.

PREVIEW ONLY

-Chronicle Collectibles: A new set of statues based on The Real Ghostbusters and Slimer were previewed.

-Spirit Halloween: A large Terror Dog replica was previewed from its fall 2019 catalogue. It is tentatively set to ship on August 21, 2019 for $499.99 MSRP.

If those Terror dogs came in the Stone Statue form (probably weighing a tonne each, I know) Id totally buy 2 of them for my front steps lol
mrmichaelt wrote: July 7th, 2019, 11:37 pm - "Exclusive Pack of Ghostbusters Collectibles"

I was there as a Class 1 and got EVERYTHING in my swag bag except the 35th Blu-Ray and supposed lithograph? Maybe I just got in the door early enough to claim the swag bag, maybe I just lucked out, but everything you list as Class-3 and up I suspect was meant to be Class 1 and up?
mrmichaelt wrote: July 7th, 2019, 11:37 pm Off and on, I've been trying to cobble a rundown of what merchandise was at Fan Fest and organize it into 2 groups - for purchase and preview only. If anyone remembers anything else, please chime in.

FOR PURCHASE

PREVIEW ONLY

I think the only things you're forgetting is Playmobil had a booth where you could purchase the figures and vehicles. Also, some of the K-Swiss shoes had extremely limited Ghostbusters themed SONY Walkman's packed in with them. Only 100 of them were made. I don't know if they were given to the first people who bought the shoes or what? Maybe only given to press and advertisers? Also, I kinda remember there being a jewelry booth with Ghostbusters themed pieces being shown off. I also never saw the liquer except for an ad in the swag bag. NEVER saw this lithograph people keep mentioning.

Also, Eaglemoss were giving out a choice between one of two different (Yellow/Black or Red/Blue) Ecto-1 patches or a soft enamel Ecto-1 pin along with a 14.5" x 32" Ecto-1 poster if you signed up for their mailing list. I'll include pictures of the patches and pin later today.

(I have multiples only because Eaglemoss provided us with a box of posters to help them advertise the kits. These will be given away.)
Wizard World really left a lot of money on the table with lack of available merch. Other than the program book, this enamel Ecto pin is the only thing I came away with. It was an exclusive to the Eaglemoss booth, free with signing up for email updates on their Ectomobile kit. Eaglemoss had a few others pins and patches to pick from, as well.

It seriously won't be that hard to catalog everything available at Fan Fest, haha!

DrVenkman1984, Kingpin liked this
Thanks so much 910dohead, Christof, back, and d_osborn. And anyone else, please chime in.

Yeah, I'm iffy on what was in what swag bags. It seems like they were disorganized with what goes in which.

And y'know, back, your idea about stone Terror Dogs is awesome. If I ever have a home office, I always wanted to make a replica door of the 'Burn in hell, Venkman' Paranormal Studies door from the 1st movie.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]