Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RichardLess
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Hello. Does anyone know where I might be able to find the GB2 audio commentary track? Just the audio. I own a million copies of GB1/GB2 on DVD, Blu and 4K and the single one I don’t own? The one with GB2 commentary. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a soundcloud or YouTube or whatever of just the GB2 audio commentary. I just can’t justify spending over 80 dollars or whatever the cost is on amazon.ca these days(when last I checked it was 97 dollars) for the 4K set that includes the GB2 commentary. As much as I love this franchise I just can’t justify that with work being as slow as it is due to the Corona Virus.
By JA Slow
d_osborn wrote: April 24th, 2020, 9:13 am It's pretty underwhelming, honestly . You aren't missing much. Sadly.

Perhaps this will suffice:

https://filmschoolrejects.com/ghostbust ... ommentary/

Everything that's in the Complete Visual History and CineFex #40 will cover more than what's in this commentary.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]