Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Stantz84
From Ghostbusters, Ray's reaction to Venkman being slimed, his great evil looking smile when he closes the door to the ballroom telling the manager they'll take care of everything. Egon's reaction to the cardinal saying personally lenny I think it's a sign from God. Venkman's smile when peck's taken away "I'm gonna miss him". From GB 2 in the courtroom when louis tells the guys he got his law degree at night school, Ray's reply " That's fine louis we got arrested at night ". Egon's "Yes" after the judge recinds the court order against them. Ray's" Yes sir But " and points to the bubbling slime jar. Louis's I was born to wear this stuff and seeing slimer driving a bus "okay but I didn't know You had your license". Winston's "we have to live with this after Ray tells the guys he loves them all.
By Krenzy
I think after the judge recinds the order, Egon's expressions is of "What? Wow...ok. I didn't expect that but good." Rays expression is "YES!...Composure, composure, composure."
By Chace
Wow can't believe no one's mentioned Venkman on the stand after being threatened with contempt of court!

"I am truly sorry.....your honor." the face he makes after that line is hysterical.
By loyalGHOSTBUSTER
My fave look is ray's look at the end of the film when he locks eyes with vigo and he takes over his body that was a good look,plus the look on my face when he span round..... :angryvigo: "NOOOO I RAY AND VIIIIIGO SHALLLL RULE THE EARTH"
By Krenzy
The best look in ALL of GB2 is when Louis finishes telling the judge and the "ladies and gentlemen of the- of the audience" that one time her turned into a dog and they helped him. The judge's reaction is friggin priceless!! Gets me and my girlfriend everytime.
By EctoCooler
In GBII, one of my favorites was always when the slime bubbled back up at Peter's face after he said "ohhhh Baby!!"
Cracked me up as a child, even more now.
By Zack
A great one is after "shit happens, someone has to deal with it and who ya gonna call" the guys and Louis look behind them to happily to see everyone cheering. Wexler bangs the gavel and says "SHUT UP" and they guys spin back around to front. :D
By Cornelius
Right, here are two favourite lines of mine that haven't been mentioned yet...

In the courtroom scene: Egon's :sigh: reaction to Louis's :vinzclortho: speech: "Very good, Louis. Short but... pointless." One of the funniest lines in the whole film.

Also, when Dana and Peter are discussing the sleeping arrangements and she proposes that she Oscar sleep in the bed - without Peter, he says "It's a way to go." I actually say that very often myself (even though I usually speak Dutch, although I do teach in English), but I can't say it without thinking of GB II. Anyway, I think it's a very funny line - it has a bit of a 'can't blame a guy for trying" tone to it... :cool:
By UK Ghostbuster 89
i like everything mentioned before ill just add.

danas reaction to when yanosh says 'do i have bad breath', 'off course not' her face as she walking away, great.

when petes talking about statue of liberty being naked, watch Ray.

and the dock supervisor, ' better late than never' its his next look.

i personally like GB2 more than GB, its got the heroic music, and other great stuff, i had them on a double tape, with for some reason a random Batman episode in the credits,
By mikey2004
When Louis Tully realises Slimer is driving the bus "oh it's you"

Sorry about the picture quality, just took a screen shot on my iphone
By FeinDTacticS
Angelus wrote:The best one is during the end of the commercial in the montage. When Egon steps forward and says "Oh, you mean the Ghostbusters Hot Beverage Thermal Mug..":

LOL!!!! I was busy drooling over the thermal mug and balloons to even notice his face! LOL

I love cheech marin's face when the titanic came into the pier!
By spenglerjjc
In Part 2 when the Statue of Liberty crushes the cop car and Ray says something about the vibrations, "We should've padded her feet," and Egon says "I don't think they make Nike's in her size, Ray"

and in Part 1 when Ray says "Well that wasn't such a chore now was it?", and Egon gives him the Look of Death, that still makes me die laughing...

:blush::sigh:
By nick-a-tron
UK Ghostbuster 89 wrote:
i personally like GB2 more than GB, its got the heroic music, and other great stuff, i had them on a double tape, with for some reason a random Batman episode in the credits,

hahah YES CARL! i had that tape too! always thought it was so random having that old black n white batman episode inbetween the movies :)
By LordVego
ted+annette wrote:The look on Venkman's face when he plays the cello like a banjo. :lol:
He actually plays it like a bass guitar
By Back In Black
FeinDTacticS wrote:
Angelus wrote:The best one is during the end of the commercial in the montage. When Egon steps forward and says "Oh, you mean the Ghostbusters Hot Beverage Thermal Mug..":

I made that same face when I saw a magazine with the Ghostbusters logo on it last year! :-o:shock:
By Zack
The courtroom scene is full of more Louis awesomeness. Furthering my theory that Ghostbusters 2 is full of win.

When the verdict is first announced, Louis looks like he's surprised then when the sentence is announced, Louis looks like he's about to throw up :lol::vinzclortho:

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]

A Victorian Ghostbuster

Since September I put up a new shop building, and […]

Ok guys, gals, spectral entities and other whateve[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]