Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Dan AKA
So I was watching Ghostbusters II, and I think even out of Ghostbusters GBII has some of the best character facial reaction ever. Besides Peter's reaction with his eyes to when his guest tells him about the alien and when he apologises to Wexler, what especially cracked me up was when Egon tells Wexler "Why don't you just tell him you don't believe in ghosts," Peter has this great big smile on in the back ground that just made me laugh a lot.

Any others anyone notice?
By Zack
Winston after the ghost train goes through him.

Louis when the judge says "I find you guilty of all charges"

When Ray seems the slime bubbling.

Look at Hardemayer when Ray calls him Budgie-Brain. He has this look like "did he just call me Budgie-Brain?"
By CJay
I agree. The movie seems to pay tribute to Abbott and Costello and Bob Hope in a major way without realizing it.
By Austin
The best one is during the end of the commercial in the montage. When Egon steps forward and says "Oh, you mean the Ghostbusters Hot Beverage Thermal Mug..":

By Zack
haha that's great. I never noticed because I was always watching Egon rush forward to his mark to deliver his terribly acted line about the mug and balloons. Egon's terrible acting not Ramis ;)

Also not really a reaction but after the Scoleris pop out when Ray says "Wow!", a sheet of paper blows right in Venkman's face and gets stuck there for a sec :lol: I'm sure most have seen that though.

Another fun one, when Winston falls into the river. Ray and Egon's initial looks as well as when they look @ each other and know what they have to do.

Sorry! Another just came to mind. In the first movie when Venkman's says "We'll go to jail, peacefully, quietly, we'll enjoy it" Winston is behind him and has that look "well I don't know about that" :whatever:

Jennifer is all laughs from Peter's comment until "You are a legitimate phenomenon." Big words confused her :D

Right before "GET HER", Peter takes one last look at Ray still not knowing where he's going with this or what's gonna happen.

Last one I promise! Right before Ray and Winston start singing the theme @ the party, Ray gives Winston that big ridiculous knowing look like "here we go!" Also I love the way after the woman says "Look who's here!" and everyone boos them, the comedic way Ray and Winston kind of shuffle in from the side. Just watch it and try not to laugh. :D
By Busterchris
how about then the scorelli borthers pop out and ray goes "WOW" and then a peice of paper...WHAM!!!! Right into Venkmans Face completely covering it!!

I always got a chuckle out of that :cool:
By dr_logan
I like Ray's look in the first movie right when they start blasting the Stay Puft marshmellow man like He's all traumatized that he has to shoot his favorite mascot.
By abaka
One of my favourite facial expression is Venkman when he realises that there looking at the Statue of liberty license on the car and he starts to figure out what they're planning. He's like a kid on Christmas day!

The second is when the statue steps on a car, he hides behind the statue so as not to be seen

Also the bit when they come out of the mental hospital and are marching out suiting up. The facial expressions of all the guys espesicially Venkman's are fantastic, they just look so professional and focused!
By ecto_skywalker
If you guys have the first dvd release of GBII turn on one of the foriegn languages (I think it's Portuguese) and watch the court room scene. It's great. Especially pay attention to Dan Aykroyd's "Woe" when the chairs start popping up, just before the Scoleri Bros. reappear.
By Gb213
I like the Egon faces when Peter asks Ray if he has slept with the slime, and when Dana give him a kiss after chatting about the carriage at the start of the movie.

I found a funniest Egon in this movie than in the first... I love the scene when Egon talks about his parents didn´t believe in toys.
By Zack
Man I love GB2. Shame to see some fans hate to even acknowledge it or discredit it due to it's "kiddie-ness" or "recycled" format, the people that always seem to have the answers to what would have made it much better. All these moments and then all the heroic moments too. The courtroom, crashing through the skylight. I think there are plenty of adult moments in the second one as someone pointed out one time. Gynelogical tests on the mother, epididymis, sleeping with the slime, Laura Antonelli tapes, Dana in a bra, some scary stuff, the heads on pikes, Vigo scared WAY more kids than Gozer I believe.

When I was younger, I never would've gotten the joke, the girl got the sweater from Joe Namath "We don't know how, we don't wanna know" :D

I also like after Venkman's San Fernando Valley speech, the seizure Egon has :D Everytime someone mentions GB3, I always think "I'm glad we have 2" I can't even imagine what if today there was only one Ghostbusters movie.
By Austin
What bugs me the most are the elitist GB1 snobs that talk down to you like you're an idiot and a bad person for acknowledging or, GASP, even liking GB2. I never understood it. So we like the sequel, BFD? Just because you don't doesn't mean those that do are in the wrong for it. Lighten the frak up.

GB2 definitely holds a special place in my heart as it's probably the movie I watched the most as a child and I have a lot of fond memories of it. GB1 is a better film, but GB2 is my favorite. Always has been, always will be.

I think we should start GB2 Lovers club :lol:
By MrMartay
Mine is Venkman's reaction to Spengler and Stanz's excitement to the Mood Slime.

His face and the line "You're not sleeping with this stuff are you?"
By venkman08
i think mine has to be when dana asks egon if venkman ever mentions her when they've been talking about the carriage and egon pauses a thinks for a second, now because he's been studying about whether human emotions actually effect the physical environment he tells dana no even though venkman might have talked about her but he lies just so he can test his theory even more and then scans her while shes not looking, to me that is just classic.
By Dreamstalker
Angelus wrote:What bugs me the most are the elitist GB1 snobs that talk down to you like you're an idiot and a bad person for acknowledging or, GASP, even liking GB2. I never understood it. So we like the sequel, BFD? Just because you don't doesn't mean those that do are in the wrong for it.
I used to be among the ones who didn't like GB2 when it came out, but as I got older I got more of the jokes/noticed more random details (in that way it's like Dangermouse, a lot of stuff that kids think is funny but don't really know why, that is funnier when one is older and actually "gets" it).
By ecto_skywalker
Check out the scene when Egon, Ray, and Winston are looking for the river of slime. When Ray tells Winston the sewer rats are as big as beavers, the look on Ray's face following that is awesome.
Angelus wrote:What bugs me the most are the elitist GB1 snobs that talk down to you like you're an idiot and a bad person for acknowledging or, GASP, even liking GB2. I never understood it. So we like the sequel, BFD? Just because you don't doesn't mean those that do are in the wrong for it. Lighten the frak up.
Glad I'm not alone!
By greatestescaper
venkman (pointing finger)- and you don't want us EXPOSING OURSELVES.
By Tcrain12
Some touched on it but I loved when Peter ask if Ray is sleeping with the slime. He throws a glance at Egon and then the expression Winston has is great. He has this smile and says, "It's always the quite ones."

That always get me. Pete saying, "Youuu, you hound." Then Winston coming in. Always one of my favorites.

Love GBII
By Zack
watching it again, just the awful cheap commercial they put together, with Janine and Louis' horrible acting(love Louis looking around and then glancing right at the camera), the ghost on a string, the set looks really bad, you can see the top of the wall :D The idea if you spend a couple thousand dollars on their services, you get a mug and a couple of balloons. I love Ghostbusters II.
By abaka
Peter's reaction when he meets Janoz...He just looks him over in disgust and then just wipes his hand on his coat after shaking his hiand...Classic
By Astro_zombie
Also not really a reaction but after the Scoleris pop out when Ray says "Wow!"
Me and my friend say that ALL the time now because of that part. I crack up every time for some reason.
By Lionbush
'Well, that's fine, Louis. We got arrested at night'

Headbut table. Thats a classic.

GB 2 so so underrated. I love it. Just finished watching it as well 5 mins ago.
By Zack
great ones are Winston observing Louis being an idiot.

Louis when Hardemayer mentions their first parole hearing.

Also the first instance of the Judge's anger telling Ray to "shut up" cut to Louis "so you were just trying to help out a friend" makes me laugh, you get that real sense that things aren't going well for them.

Also for some reason I never noticed during the Jogger scene there's a guy yelling "GHOST!!!!"
By Zack
Wow looking through the slime blower moments, I can't believe I never noticed after "Hose 'em" Peter has a big smile and waves bye bye to Janosz. :lol: You have to watch it if you've never seen it. I guess your eyes attention always goes toward the slime coming out.
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]