Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By mburkit
I was just looking around the interwebs and I found something interesting.

On this website, 2 of the people were in GBII.

http://www.akasd.com/instructors.aspx

Can you guess who? Mwhahahahaha!
Last edited by mburkit on July 5th, 2009, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingpin
mburkit wrote:I was just looking around the interwebs and I found something interesting.

On this website, 2 of the people were in GBII.

http://www.akasd.com/instructors.html

Can you guess who? Mwhahahahaha!
A while back I got curious as to whether or not they did anything film wise after growing up...

However did you manage to track them down?
That's probably why he is an atheist! lol :angryvigo:
Zack wrote:I wonder how it was to deal with "Vigo" on the set. That could have traumatized a lot of kids :D Hell he was scary enough on the movie screen, but to have Vigo holding you. It'd be funny to see behind the scenes of stuff like that.
By Lionbush
Haha,

I bet they get loads of GB geeks asking them what it was like to be in the film. Like they would ever remember they were about 1yr old,

'Yeah I remember pissing on Harold Ramis it was really funny...'

I had a look as well to see what they did after GB, but it seems like they just slipped into a normal life and did nothing film wise.
By Mjollnir
Wow! Thats amazing. I wondered, every time i watched GB2, what they were up to now. Thats crazy.
By clortho
Wow, Will looks like a *total* douche bag. I was curious as to where they were now. Notice how he doesn't even mention GB2 in his MySpace and he only has 89 friends.. f*** that noise. I wonder if they got Facebook.

Aren't they related to John Denver, too?
By Dan AKA
clortho wrote:Wow, Will looks like a *total* douche bag. I was curious as to where they were now. Notice how he doesn't even mention GB2 in his MySpace and he only has 89 friends.. f*** that noise. I wonder if they got Facebook.

Yeah, having a myspace and only having your friends on your friends list means you're a f****. I only have 112, I'm a real jackass. And god forbid they mention a movie they don't even remember being in because they were oh right... BABIES.

"Hey Will do you remember when Bill held you LOL?! NO? WHY NOT YOU DOUCHEBAG????"
Dan AKA wrote:
clortho wrote:Wow, Will looks like a *total* douche bag. I was curious as to where they were now. Notice how he doesn't even mention GB2 in his MySpace and he only has 89 friends.. f*** that noise. I wonder if they got Facebook.

Yeah, having a myspace and only having your friends on your friends list means you're a f****. I only have 112, I'm a real jackass. And god forbid they mention a movie they don't even remember being in because they were oh right... BABIES.

"Hey Will do you remember when Bill held you LOL?! NO? WHY NOT YOU DOUCHEBAG????"
One, if not, both of them, is an Atheists...I wonder if Vigo had something to do with that? :angryvigo::cool:

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]