Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Kingpin
The downside will be the sheer multitude of cameras that come out every year, from high end to nearly-disposable.

I'm wondering if it's a less expensive, older model, based on the individual triangular selection buttons, rather than a singular ring-shaped button with triangular segments, or a scroll wheel.
By DefenderDarko
I don't think the new movie is trying to be as funny as the original. The original's car was more ridiculous and childish looking, the packs were way too big to be practical, and the PKE meter was made out of a shoe polisher. The tech in the new movie looks more practical and dangerous, like flame throwers. The PKE looks more serious, being one type of capture tech transformed into another. Feig has mentioned how he wants this movie to be more dangerous and series, so it might be true.

I wish producers would get over The Walking Dead, already. That show is overrated as of about four seasons ago.
By pferreira1983
DefenderDarko wrote:I don't think the new movie is trying to be as funny as the original. The original's car was more ridiculous and childish looking, the packs were way too big to be practical, and the PKE meter was made out of a shoe polisher. The tech in the new movie looks more practical and dangerous, like flame throwers. The PKE looks more serious, being one type of capture tech transformed into another. Feig has mentioned how he wants this movie to be more dangerous and series, so it might be true.

I wish producers would get over The Walking Dead, already. That show is overrated as of about four seasons ago.
If you like Extreme Ghostbusters but I felt the original equipment was cool and something I'd like to use for real.
By gboy6
Man it must be an obscure camera or other equipment or something because all the majority of my searches are coming out with that ring shaped button or in square form. Even in the earlier cameras.
By PeteVenkman_Jedi
DefenderDarko wrote:I don't think the new movie is trying to be as funny as the original. The original's car was more ridiculous and childish looking, the packs were way too big to be practical, and the PKE meter was made out of a shoe polisher. The tech in the new movie looks more practical and dangerous, like flame throwers. The PKE looks more serious, being one type of capture tech transformed into another. Feig has mentioned how he wants this movie to be more dangerous and series, so it might be true.

Now you're just talking crazy.
By Kingpin
Probably the first best shot we've had of the 2016 P.K.E. Meter in operation:

It looks like the detection arms on the top rotate, not unlike the old Kenner toy.
By pyhasanon
Demon Vice Commander wrote:It looks like the PKE Meter's antenna might spin, just like the RGB Kenner toy...
Ghostheads Documentary Spoiler
This Post Contains Spoilers

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]