Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Roger Rabbit
Pretty indifferent about this casting. At least until I know wether Slimer has any actual dialogue this time or just growls and grunts like in the other movies.
By mrmichaelt
Alphagaia wrote:Is this guy some kind of big deal by the way?
Big in that it's casting news. For the actor himself, I never heard of him but I wouldn't be surprised if he worked with Feig in the past like the actress portraying Gertrude Eldridge.
By pferreira1983
DarkSpectre wrote:And let's not forget Billy West who made the Slimer noises on Extreme GB. The only reason Slimer talked in the first place was because he appealed to kids.
In my opinion my favourite Slimer voice will always be Frank Welker.
By weepel
Welker's my favorite too, but I like how Slimer was in the first couple of seasons better. Even as a kid I didn't like the push they made to make him a central character. He talked like an annoying Whiny boy later on and I always wanted Peter to blast him. :cool:
pferreira1983 liked this
By pferreira1983
weepel wrote:Welker's my favorite too, but I like how Slimer was in the first couple of seasons better. Even as a kid I didn't like the push they made to make him a central character. He talked like an annoying Whiny boy later on and I always wanted Peter to blast him. :cool:
Agreed.
By Fritz
pferreira1983 wrote:
weepel wrote:Welker's my favorite too, but I like how Slimer was in the first couple of seasons better. Even as a kid I didn't like the push they made to make him a central character. He talked like an annoying Whiny boy later on and I always wanted Peter to blast him. :cool:
Agreed.
Except at the same time as Slimer became extra annoying, Venkman became all "Duh, gee, Slimer little buddy, how are you going to save us today?" :walterpeck:
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]