Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
Ghost Corps Facebook announcement
June 24 at 8:06pm ·
I know many of you are making plans to attend the premiere in Hollywood, and we just want to clarify that all fans attending the premiere will be part of an amazing red carpet experience as the stars arrive! There will then be some other plans (currently being made) before a private late night screening especially for you. Space is limited, so please make sure you get a confirmation from the RSVP email before booking your travel/accommodations. There are many more details to come and we are excited to welcome so many of you to be part of this special night! If there are any questions, please ask below and we will try and answer as many as possible.

Invites are slowly being sent out to group leaders through the local marketing reps and uniforms are required.

Confirmations will most likely come Monday.

Nothing in the inbox for my team... yet. Oh, wait:
"No requirements to get promo stuff, it was all up to the local marketing rep and what they had to market to their area."
Sorry, fly-overs that aren't close to major cities?
There are 3 of us from Steel City going and maybe 1 more. I am very excited to be a part of this and to see all of you whom are attending!!! sadly I will NOT be bringing my pack on the plane. lol. I don't want to have to explain that one to TSA. Now, my gizmo and daughterboard.. I might take and if they flag it just explain to them what it is. I don't know. Im on the fence about the gizmo and if I should take it.

Two of our members are showing up in Reboot gear and the one is REALLY trying to get his pack there. lol. Too much effort and trouble for me, but not for him I guess.
Demon Vice Commander wrote:What hotel(s) will everyone be staying at? We'll be at the Highland Gardens Hotel near the theater.

We should all definitely try to meet up at some point; go to dinner, maybe venture out to Sony (time permitting), etc.
I would love to hang out with some of you and have dinner and visit Sony/GhostCorps but sadly I arrive Saturday morning around 11:30AM and by the time I get to the hotel after traffic and check in and change it will probably only be a few hours before the events start. From the invite it looks like the events start around 4:00PM? Not much time Saturday, and then Sunday morning I get up real early and get to the airport for my 6 hour flight back to PA. Not really much time to be out there. :( had I known about this sooner I would have prepared a week vacation out of this!
oh by the way, just for shits and giggles:

I asked TSA about the pack. They suggested not bringing it as a carry on because of the bad attention it might get and the people who might think its a bomb at first and freak out for a sec until it was explained. lol. I said, "ehh. that's okay. not that big of a deal" I don't want it cracked anyways or damaged. There are several events going on here in Pittsburgh that Ill need to have it.

I asked about the gizmo belt and they suggested to just lay the gizmo in one of the trays and just mentioned it uses batteries to light up and explain what it is. Ill take a screen grab pic of the gizmo belt and daughter board to explain if I need to. Maybe ill just have it in my case and see if they flag me and ask me to stand aside, then explain? I don't know. I would just hate to show up with not only my pack but not having the gizmo and daughterboard.
Travis Burrell wrote:Not really much time to be out there. :( had I known about this sooner I would have prepared a week vacation out of this!
I know. Typical of Sony to announce this little over a week before the event.

We'll be arriving at LAX around noon on Friday, and getting over to the hotel around 3 or 4. We're leaving Sunday evening around 6:30 pm.
Anyone arriving Saturday around 10:30AM at LAX?

Ill be leaving from Pittsburgh, PA and arrive in Detroit around 7:40AM. I will then only have a 51 min. layover and flight leaves around 8:31AM for LA.
I wish the four of us Steel City Ghostbusters were going down together on the same day. :( It would have made the trip that much more exciting. Unfortunately, I have to meet up with them at the L.A. airport or hotel.

We are going to have badges on so you can tell where we are from. (half of us aren't wearing our Steel City badge and the other half are wearing 2016 suits. This will also be a nice thing to wear as soon as we arrive in L.A. in case we run into anyone not in uniform. )

fvanhooser liked this
Ghostbusters NJ will have 3 members in attendance: Tom Gebhardt and Ruben & Maria (you might remember them as the Ghostbusters fans in the front row in uniform that Jimmy talks to during the Kimmel Show GB episode.

Unfortunately a majority on GBNJ can't make in out to LA, we will instead be attending Madame Tussauds July 9th Fan event and GB2016 Screening.
Demon Vice Commander wrote:So far we have the St. Louis, Georgia, Steel City, and Tennessee groups attending. Any word on who else is going?
Proton Charging / GBBC
Georgia Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters SATX
Dallas-Fort Worth Ghostbusters
GBUniverseNews/Connecticut GB
Ghostbusters of BC
The Crossrip
Massachusetts Ghostbusters
NYC Ghostbusters / Ghostbusters Inc.
Dallas-Fort Worth Ghostbusters/ Dallas Ecto-1D
NYC Ghostbusters
The Ghostbusters of Salt Lake
Ghostbusters of BC / GBNH
Louisiana Ghostbusters
Central PA Ghostbusters/Connecticut GBs
GBNJ
tennessee ghostbusters
Ontario Ghostbusters
Alberta Ghostbusters / Saskatchewan Ghostbusters
Phoenix Ghostbusters
Twin Cities Ghostbusters GB911
Ghostbusters of British Columbia
Ghostbusters of Las Vegas
Ghostbusters of Salt Lake
Central Oklahoma Ghostbusters / OKGB
Oklahoma Ghostbusters / Central OKGB
Maine Ghostbusters
Orlando Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters, Virginia
South Shore Ghostbuster
Windy City Ghostbusters / South Shore GB
Windy City Ghostbusters
Chicago Ecto 1 / WCGB
Galena/WindyCity Ghostbusters
Central PA Ghostbusters
Steel City Ghostbusters
Jacksonville and Fort Collins Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters South Korea
Arizona Ghostbusters
Positively Ghostbusters
The Ghostbusters of Las Vegas
The Real Tampa Bay Ghostbusters
Alphagaia liked this
ImLost3 wrote:Ghostbusters NJ will have 3 members in attendance: Tom Gebhardt and Ruben & Maria (you might remember them as the Ghostbusters fans in the front row in uniform that Jimmy talks to during the Kimmel Show GB episode.
THATS AWESOME! lol. I was going to ask if it was anyone on here!!
Please see this thread for the memorial collage that I am working on for this Premier.

If there are any fallen Ghostbusters or anyone whom played a very important role in the original Ghostbusters whom have passed away, please let me know ASAP! I will be printing this out at 3:00PM EST.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=41668&p=4870451#p4870451
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]