Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
I must begin by stating that I enjoyed this film. So now, all the haters can feel superior and ignore the remainder of my post.
I personally can not seem to separate the films in my mind. After viewing it my mind began to weave explanations to myself to connect them. With that being said... The original films had occurred. Somewhere within the 30 years that had passed the government had gotten involved (after all they were carrying nuclear devices around with them and the country had entered into an age of terrorism.) At some point they brainwashed/reprogrammed the original ghostbusters in an attempt to "Put the cat in the bag". (after all "The cat has been out of the bag before...and yet... People lose interest and put it back in...") Peter Venkman then would become a debunker (humorous to me as he was quite the fraud himself a several occasions). Would possibly explain Aykroyd subconsciously knowing the class status of the entities. Might also explain the government having some form of the tech available...
JurorNo.2, Alphagaia liked this
spookyvizionz wrote:I must begin by stating that I enjoyed this film. So now, all the haters can feel superior and ignore the remainder of my post.
I personally can not seem to separate the films in my mind. After viewing it my mind began to weave explanations to myself to connect them. With that being said... The original films had occurred. Somewhere within the 30 years that had passed the government had gotten involved (after all they were carrying nuclear devices around with them and the country had entered into an age of terrorism.) At some point they brainwashed/reprogrammed the original ghostbusters in an attempt to "Put the cat in the bag". (after all "The cat has been out of the bag before...and yet... People lose interest and put it back in...") Peter Venkman then would become a debunker (humorous to me as he was quite the fraud himself a several occasions). Would possibly explain Aykroyd subconsciously knowing the class status of the entities. Might also explain the government having some form of the tech available...
See, there you go. A lot of fans could learn from your example and just make use of their imaginations. :)

Beats hanging on a studio's every word. ;)

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]