Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Ivo Shandor
Okay, let's start a new thread to discuss ATC's box office performance.

It just passed a major milestone of $200M worldwide, now sitting at $208M.

Next milestone is $100M international, which it should reach next weekend. ATC still has some territories to open in, that's why the international numbers are trickling in so slowly.

The $125M domestic milestone is also coming up.
By Alphagaia
Uhm, when mods lock a thread because it's getting sour and want to discuss the current state for it themselves, you don't just create a new one to continue the same debate that caused it to get locked , mate.
By Ivo Shandor
Alphagaia wrote:Uhm, when mods lock a thread because it's getting sour and want to discuss the current state for it themselves, you don't just create a new one to continue the same debate that caused it to get locked , mate.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the thread that was locked was called "Box Office Predictions" and my thread is "Box Office Performance." So different threads. To be honest, that old one should have been closed the day ATC opened.

If I am off base, I'm sure a mod will let me know. This new thread is for discussion of the film's BO performance going forward, hopefully everyone will keep it civil.
By Kingpin
The intent and spirit with which this thread was started is appreciated, but given how things have recently transpired in the above-mentioned thread, the moderator staff is currently discussing the way forward with things. We'll let you guys know if the other thread ends up being unlocked.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]