Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
featofstrength wrote:Does that mean anyone can do that, or just me?
It's a forum function that's available to everyone.

On the topic, I feel inclined to say "tread carefully", politics is a raw-nerve subject at the best of times, and as this topic is about the South Park reference (although I think that discussion had ran it's course already), I just wanted to make a not on ensuring the topic didn't stray too far.
Kingpin wrote:
featofstrength wrote:Does that mean anyone can do that, or just me?
It's a forum function that's available to everyone.

On the topic, I feel inclined to say "tread carefully", politics is a raw-nerve subject at the best of times, and as this topic is about the South Park reference (although I think that discussion had ran it's course already), I just wanted to make a not on ensuring the topic didn't stray too far.
I may be paraphrasing here, but...
The ability to ignore is available to everyone...but here is a lock threat because feelings.
Got it.

Just lock it already.
The first part was offered as a solution to your own admission that you were finding Alpha's posts grating.

The second was just a gentle nudge because politics were starting to get pulled into the topic, which is something we tend to try avoid where possible, at least in parts of the forum other than the general board.
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]