Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By JurorNo.2
Actually, quite a balanced review!

Note: If you want to comment, you'll have to use their Twitter or email. They disabled their YouTube comments. And we all know why, so don't ask. :cool:

Alphagaia, savintheday, SpaceBallz and 2 others liked this
By SpaceBallz
I agree with the "Ghostbusters: Now let's never speak of this again" title at the end.
EddieSpenser, deadderek, MagicPrime and 1 others liked this
By LandoSystem
Yeah they got it right. Especially the part about it being a cheap corporate mandated cash grab.
I'm glad they left out the stuff about Sony using sexism to stifle criticism of the movie. They kind of hinted at it at the end. Wouldn't want to be labeled sexist for disliking a mediocre movie or anything.
By busterofb.c.00
As someone who liked the movie, I also liked this review. Mostly because I felt like I was liking more then I should've and probably overlooked it's flaws. And this review actually showed them to me unlike lot's of other reviews where they basically just say "The jokes weren't funny."
By Sav C
As far as the soundtrack goes, I was happy with how tastefully they used it in the movie, although they did pipe it in pretty loud (but that's what the volume remote is for.)
JurorNo.2 liked this
By JurorNo.2
Sav C wrote:As far as the soundtrack goes, I was happy with how tastefully they used it in the movie, although they did pipe it in pretty loud (but that's what the volume remote is for.)
Yeah it was fine, they used it just enough. And I'll never get tired of hearing the original theme at the end of the opening--awesome moment!
Last edited by JurorNo.2 on October 21st, 2016, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
JurorNo.2 wrote:Yeah it was fine, they used it just enough. And I'll get tired of hearing the original theme at the end of the opening--awesome moment!
It was definitely a great moment, and really helped make it feel like a Ghostbusters movie right from the start.
By JurorNo.2
Sav C wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:Yeah it was fine, they used it just enough. And I'll get tired of hearing the original theme at the end of the opening--awesome moment!
It was definitely a great moment, and really helped make it feel like a Ghostbusters movie right from the start.
And for the record, I mean to type "I'll NEVER get tired of hearing it", lol.
Alphagaia, Sav C liked this
By Sav C
JurorNo.2 wrote:
Sav C wrote: It was definitely a great moment, and really helped make it feel like a Ghostbusters movie right from the start.
And for the record, I mean to type "I'll NEVER get tired of hearing it", lol.
Huh, I didn't even notice you hadn't typed it, my mind just filled it in.

I know a guy who has one of those "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters. He showed it to me and said "Can you find what's wrong with this?"
I stared at it for a minute and finally asked, "What's wrong with it?"
"It says 'Keep Calm and and Carry On'," and then (probably out of pity) he added, "It took me months to spot that."
JurorNo.2 liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]