By Austin
This is a project I'm working on with Ron and Jairus.

The 3'' poly webbing for the main belt is on order, as well as the triangular hooks. But for now, I've tracked down the rest of the accurate hardware(minus one) and have begun making the various keyrings. I've also got the 2'' black seat belt material for the adjustable portion of the belt.

Webbing and hardware:

Ready to be sewn:
Very impressive- You guys are really on the ball on this one!

Can't wait to see how they come along and thanks for sharing pics of the process so one day I or somone else will be able to follow in your footsteps!
That's awsome! Now if you don't mind me asking, where did you find the GB1 accurate clips (the clips on the top right of the picture of just the clips)? I have found only one place online to order them, but they want a bulk order of a thousand. I have also found one on a friends dog leash. They said they got it for 8 bucks at Rural King. I was so going to buy several and cut the leash off, but they don't have any with that clip any more.
That belt looks great Austin, very accurate indeed i love the attention to how you have placed all the stuff on the belt in that particular order, bet you had to freeze frame it a few times didnt you espec at the end credits when Venkman walks around the front of Ecto-1A & we can clearly see all the stuff on his belt

This thread is going to be my reference for completing my GB2 belt, hope you dont mind? I thought my GB2 belt was looking ok until i saw this topic :walterpeck:

:cool:

Just a quick question though, seeing as you have a correct plastic buckle how did you manage to place your circuit pouch on over it, ive spent a while trying to work this out??

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]