By Dr. Ray Stantz
Hey all-

I seem to remember sometime back someone..maybe Kingpin, but don't quite me, had made a Nametag font for the uniform. I was looking for something I could possibly download for use by a sewing machine that just does the embroidery automatically. It just needs the font to read from the computer. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
By Kingpin
Zander Yurami wrote:They work rather well. Had some made using that font.
Awesome! You got any photos?
By Dr. Ray Stantz
I really dont see why it wouldnt work. I was either going to use yours or if I didn't find it prolly was going to use SF Movie Poster, a little thicker, same font used for movie poster credit blocks.

This is what is on my uniform currently on an iron on transfer.
By Nerdy NotionZ
Kingpin wrote:
Zander Yurami wrote:They work rather well. Had some made using that font.
Awesome! You got any photos?

Not on with me. One is on my son's flightsuit which it at his grandma's and the other is on my friend's suit. I currently have some from a user here. *cant remember his name*

Next time I go to his grandma's, or Thiago's, I will get a pic. (Thiago lives right down the road. it is awesome. XD )
By ganthorion
bradboss12 wrote:depending on your name, you may have to adjust spacing or use a different font. "Stanz" can have fatter letters than "Venkman" or "Zeddamore"
It's called 'kerning' and I've just done a semester having to deal with such things *wince*.
By WeeMadHamish
ganthorion wrote:
bradboss12 wrote:depending on your name, you may have to adjust spacing or use a different font. "Stanz" can have fatter letters than "Venkman" or "Zeddamore"
It's called 'kerning' and I've just done a semester having to deal with such things *wince*.
Ahhh, typography classes.... good times.
By Fritz
CaptainBaltimore wrote:Sooo... this is 6, almost 7 years old now. The download isn't working for me- any chance there's somewhere else I can find it? (Or something similar)
Follow the link to Kingpin's deviantart page for it:
http://kingpin1055.deviantart.com/art/G ... g-30546639

There's a link near the top right that says "Download". I just tried it and it worked--the zip included the ttf file.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]