By beezer090
Alright, what are my options? I could make it on my own, but are there any plans anywhere? I am not going to buy one unless you have links to them for $10.00 shipped. Is there an official one Motorola released? I couldn't find anything on ebay. If anyone has suggestions or ideas, please share. I look forward to hearing from ya.
By Krenzy
There are currently no plans for them available, atleast not to the general public. Certain sellers make their own, so you may want to contact Franchesky (momeraths24). You will be VERY hard pressed to find a holster for $10 shipped. Most holsters go for the same price as the radio itself, often higher, since many are not around anymore...atleast not in terribly good condition.

My suggestion would be to save up a bit and either buy one from Franchesky, or keep your eyes glued to eBay.
By beezer090
I figured I would go far. I have already purchased items in my price range by being patient and dealing with the correct people...Wally Wick...er, Jairus.
By The Roach On Twelve
Foom Man wrote:Looks pretty sharp, not bad for $36.

How does it attach to the belt?

This style holsters isn't really to be used on a belt.

i use one of these with a strap at work.

it pairs with a strap.
The strap connects to the D rings on the left and right of the holster.

To be worn like this. (not me)

Your web belt would run in between these buttons.
Its a leather flap.

The buttons are really hard to get un done and re done but it works.

And yes, I use it without the strap and put my MT500 in it for GB.
By Foom Man
Cool, cool. Thanks for the tip. I might just get one of these. I'm currently using a $10 RadioShack holster I got that fits my 500 like a glove, but it's connection to my belt is a joke.
By luke warmwater
kind2311 wrote:pics please
Aye aye
It has a snapped flap on the back of the holster that nicely fits the pistol belt. The radio is secured with an elastic strap over the top that snaps in the front, but the fit is snug enough that you could not use the strap.

Hope that helps.
By Man_of_Film
I just got my holster in from that company and it DOES look great but it is TIGHT as heck. My MT500 got stuck in there. Are there any tips to stretching out the holster so it fits?
By jnichols1081
i made my own holster from leather, it not screen accurate but it hold my mt500 snugg. the pics are massive not sure how to fix that

The plans i used
Imagemt500 Holster final by josh nichols, on Flickr

Front with mt500 inserted
Imagefull front by josh nichols, on Flickr

Side
Imageside by josh nichols, on Flickr

Back
Imageback by josh nichols, on Flickr

Bottom, stitched with waxed tread to close
Imagebottom by josh nichols, on Flickr

the inside, glued on main backing and stiched the belt loop through all 3 layers of leather
Imageinside by josh nichols, on Flickr

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]