Gang,

Right after the new year I'm going to be ordering one of these flightsuits and want some feedback if I've got all the right options picked. Here's what I have so far:

Sentinel Resolute P/C long sleeve in Dark Grey (GB2 style)

Brass zippers
Zipper chest pockets
Sleeve pocket
Pleated action back
Hook & loop sleeve tabs
Hook & loop waist tabs
Two-way front zipper
Knife pocket
No Leg zippers (When tucked into my jump boots I find the zippers can be painful)
No nametag loop on uniform
Left vertical thigh pocket
Right horizontal thigh pocket
Side entry zippers
Zippered leg pockets

According to their size chart I fall right between a 42R and 44R so I was going to go with a 44R since I believe they're supposed to be one size larger than your usual.

Am I missing something?
Falstaff wrote:Gang,

Right after the new year I'm going to be ordering one of these flightsuits and want some feedback if I've got all the right options picked. Here's what I have so far:

Sentinel Resolute P/C long sleeve in Dark Grey (GB2 style)

Brass zippers
Zipper chest pockets
Sleeve pocket
Pleated action back
Hook & loop sleeve tabs
Hook & loop waist tabs
Two-way front zipper
Knife pocket
No Leg zippers (When tucked into my jump boots I find the zippers can be painful)
No nametag loop on uniform
Left vertical thigh pocket
Right horizontal thigh pocket
Side entry zippers
Zippered leg pockets

According to their size chart I fall right between a 42R and 44R so I was going to go with a 44R since I believe they're supposed to be one size larger than your usual.

Am I missing something?
I just saw this now. Did you ever get your questions answered? If you're doing a custom suit you'll want to go and get your body measured properly. Go to a local tailor or suit shop and bring the sizing chart on page one of this thread with you.

Also if you aren't going to get the leg zippers I suggest getting the rear leg Velcro tabs and you don't want the flap on the arm p/p pocket.
Guys, about the white zipper tape. Amy at G&B just informed me that the natural zipper with brass teeth is what's being ordered, which is why we're seeing the white zipper tape. Is there any other options besides this? I'd like to avoid the white tape on my dark grey suit.
Vincenzo330 wrote:Pretty sure that's the trade off for having brass zippers. You can just hit it with a black sharpie and it'll look fine.
I see. I'm not entirely concerned that my flightsuit is SA, so I might go with black or silver zippers to avoid the white tape and a sharpie. I'm not sold on the brass zippers anyway.
Got mine today. It fits perfectly. I went with a dark grey and black zippers and it's exaclty what I wanted. I'll post some photos after the patches are sewn on.
Well, here's my finished costume. Just got my black ALICE straps which replaced the standard olive ones. I think it gives the outfit a more modern look. The GB flightsuit is the best. Very well made and should last a long, long time.

Vincenzo330 wrote:Lookin' really sharp man! My grey suit is much baggier than yours though. Are you wearing clothes underneath?
Just a t-shirt and underwear. I found that a 44R would fit just fine and seemed to be a bit bigger where I wanted it to, so I was able to save a little on the cost because I didn't go with a total custom fit.
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]