By Hoot
I will be painting my shelf and finally completing the build in the coming days. I will likely paint the shelf this evening. Question is do I use the Rustoleum Satin or a flat black (also rustoleum)?
Agreed. I picked up a little flat black rattle can at michaels because I happened the be in there at the time. Just don't do what I did and knock it over when it was still wet. The dirt and grit in the paint does make it look a little weathered though.
By Wharin
You could also leave it natural too. I've seen some of the hero boards with the natural and some painted black. I think the natural makes the lights pop way more, but after all it is your gizmo.
I feel like an ass, as many times as I have lurked your proton pack build I never noticed in your signature you had a gizmo build. I'm looking nab one of these guys soon myself so its cool to see a thread of one of these going together. Great Work!
Sweet, I'm looking forward to pics of it unpainted because I may do the same. Going to try to get mine done before Wondercon in April but it's getting close. I don't have my box o' parts in front of me so I can't comment on that clip. Got a pic of it handy?
Doh! Hey, I swear that pic wasn't there when I posted but suddenly it is. Either I'm blind or you somehow were able to edit after my response, which I didn't think was possible. Probably just blind...
Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]