By Grimmy GB
methos2523 wrote:yes i do... i learnt specifically for that costume, though doing it in silver satin gloves is a nightmare lol
HA! You know that pain then with the gloves! I used to contact juggle for events starting back in 2008.

Anyway, back on post here...I can't wait to see the turnout
By methos2523
lol yeah the gloves are terrible...

but yeah, back to the build... pink fabric ordered, that'll be here by the weekend... hopefully source out some good glasses this week as well, then it's time to bribe the missus' to get back to work on the wig while i work on her Janine uniform lol
By methos2523
RGB route for the pack... RGB all the way for this build lol

I'm tempted to dunk them in a gunmetal grey dye for an hour or so... i doubt it'll hide the green completely, but the blue tint of the grey dye might come through and give it a sort of dark grey navy look...
That's where your experience far outweighs mine mate lol. Could you perhaps redo the straps by stitching cloth closer to the colour of the RGB packs?

Looking forward to seeing how the collar comes out
By methos2523
i'll experiment and see what i get... if i fail, i can always buy some black alice straps and replace them entirely...

the collar i'm dreading... i've got no experience making a collar, so this will be a lot of trial and error lol
By methos2523
basically looking at the hero shell, the main parts that need changing is the middle top area crank generator, the left PPD, and the cyclotron rings...

Once the main shell is reconfigured and the larger ion arm is worked on... then the red cylindar can be attached and worked down so the curve ends just over the PPD... if i sand that down slightly, removing the bumps, and then rebuild a smaller PPD beneath it for the silver cable from the red cylindar to attach to, then that should work fine...

Removing the crank generator and replacing it to hold a diam meter is going to be the tricky part lol
By methos2523
it sounds doable... i've been talking with Nickatron regularly, he only lives a train stop away from me, and he thinks it's doable... so it's just a matter of dumping the time and effort into this build to make it as perfect as i can :D
alphabeta001 liked this
By methos2523
it's either going to be a full sized Nickatron pack stripped down and customised for her.... or i'll go with a 2/3 sized RGB pack from JoeLuna...

The only thing thats stopping me ordering Joe's pack right now, is the customs and shipping problems getting it from him across to london :(

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]

This looks like a beautiful book, I would love to […]

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]