Now that I have my GB1 Flyers Nomex Khaki dyed the way I like I decided to start on a GB2 suit. I have the Lifeguard, another khaki belt and a black pistol belt, a dark grayish/khaki dyed Rothco 65/35 with all the pockets ( I KNOW its a Rothco but I already bought it before I joined GB Fans and found out it was mistake due to no stormflap however it's no longer yellowish and its very comfy).

Point? Oh yes I had one here it is:
I was wondering if anyone determined the most screen accurate harness to match what they are wearing in this scene?

It goes below the pistol belt, was safety for climbing around inside Lady Liberty but all I have found so far is the carabiner and the round ring you see in the front...

I will post anything I find for those that are interested...
After looking all over the Web and landing on Ebay a couple times I decided to spend the $25 on this harness which will require some modification but not too much:

I will post a few pics as I modify it after it rides across the Pacific on a container ship from China. If anyone sees a better one, maybe military surplus or whatever, please post that link. Thanks!
Thanks for the link, I did find that Blackhawk tactical rappel harness (30RH00BK ) on Ebay and its much better!
Dougger liked this
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]