By pyhasanon
Neat... if it wasn't for the logos... I wonder if you can order it without all the other stuff on it and throw on more accurate logos and your own nametag yourself...
By vwgearhead
That was my thought too. Too bad the back logo is reversed. I want to replace both arms patches with higher quilty patches right arm with logo and left with wisconsin gb patch. And of corse a name patch
By PssdffJay
Interesting that the Venkman patch on the jacket doesn't match the lettering style as the picture of the 4 patches at the end. In fact, that last picture looks exactly like the picture that katarra8 uses for her patches....
By vwgearhead
Got my jacket today the jacket alone is made well. Going to take the patches and replace them all. The back patch is 8 in. The collar is all right it's velcro on if you want it on. Can't wait to wear this coat out to show off when I get done with it. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rowan J. Zweig liked this
By vwgearhead
It's worth the money. I loving the jacket. I was looking for a coat that looked like the flight suit. I was going to use a bomber jacket
By D1gger
So does the fur collar come velcro-attached normally or is that special ordered? Any more updates on patch removal and how it came out? How warm is it compared to say, an MA-1 bomber jacket?
By vwgearhead
The velcro was a special order. So far it's been a good warm jacket. If gets any colder might have to put on a inner coat. I will post pictures of my updated progress
By D1gger
Thanks for the info. I am looking forward to seeing the pics.

After looking around at the reviews, comments and all the pics I could find, I decided to go a different route, but end up in a similar location. I ordered a khaki Rothco B-15A Bomber jacket and plan to add my own patches. I will post up some pics when I get it and as I add the patches. It looks similar to the MA-1, but cotton instead of nylon, the fur collar is removable and it has the left sleeve pocket. Not sure if I am going to add the large back patch, but the right shoulder logo and nametag for sure... I plan to remove the two little leather triangle accents from the front, too.
By vwgearhead
Still going to replace back patch with a 8 in logo. But this will do for now. i Love the coat alot people want to buy it off my back

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances d[…]

You guys are MUCH better at IDing stuff than I am&[…]

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]