By deadderek
I'm just curious. I see so many with GB1 and GB2 uniforms, and occasionally hear people talk about "backup uniforms" and "well this one is just for so and so events".

I myself only have 1, and it's GB1 based. I'm curious to know about everyone else though....

By ImLost3
Oh God...

GB1 Gibson & Barnes
GB2 Custom dyed Charcoal Tru-Spec
GB2 Khaki Tru-Spec
Custom Black GBNJ franchise Tru-Spec
GB Heritage Navy Dickies Coverall
(heritage because it combines GB1 name patch and logo patch, GB 2 dark colored suit, and GB16 orange high-vis stripes)

Oh and I'm working on a proper GB16 uniform.
I currently only have the one khaki colored jumpsuit but the second I put it on I knew I was going to need more. Wear and tear as well as having different color options is always nice. My son has a black one and it looks great.
By pyhasanon
GB1 Khaki Nomex
GB2 Dark Gray Gibson & Barnes

...and a Pink/Teal combo Pinkie Pie flightsuit... Bwahahaha!
By Matt Campbell
I've got a GB1 Tru-Spec khaki and a GB2 Tru-Spec dyed charcoal grey, wanting to add a slimed khaki and possibly a GB'16 at some point.
Last edited by Matt Campbell on August 21st, 2016, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Batfly
I've got a Rothco yellow spare with no patches (was first uniform, grew to hate the color and sizing) and Nomex khaki GB1.
By DerGrundel
So far:

GB1 Gibson and Barnes Cotton Ripstop
GB1 Nomex
GB1 Nomex Perma-slimed
GB2 Charcoal dyed from a Rothco

I'm really looking forward to making some of the multiplayer suits from The Video Game

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]