By alongtimeago
Hey everyone, I am new here and to the world of costuming so please go easy on me when I ask this pathetic question: I bought a 42" white Rothco pistol belt for my costume and I found that it doesn't fit. It's close but it's still pretty tight...I usually wear a 40 waist pants so I thought this would fit.

What can I do to make this one bigger? Can I add a second one and fit to size or should I try to return this one and try to find one that fits my belly? I was thinking two together would probably work but I want to make my costume look as accurate as possible.

And input would be GREATLY appreciated!!
By PssdffJay
You can link 2 together. You may find when you have gear on the belt, that you want it extra extra tight so it doesn't fall down. Mine is as tight as I can physically get it and once I throw everything on including a trap, it still starts to droop.
By venkman30
I have to agree with jay. I don't have a trap but even my pke makes mine droop a bit. Now if yours is at the point where it just too uncomfortable to wear then I'd say find a lil bigger one or try two at once. You should look through the uniform section to see if you can find someone along the same size as you and see what they did for the belt. Even go as far as asking them. They could possibly answer your question. Sorry I couldn't help but I hope you can figure it out.
By alongtimeago
Thank you for the help, everyone! I've done a little research and decided that I'm going to go with two belts. It seems like the easiest way to do it at this point.

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]