Hey guys! :cool:

So I have been working on my first ever Ghostbusters uniform/jumpsuit and as it's my first time I want to make sure I do the most screen accurate GB1 uniform possible (or nearly as accurate ;) ). I managed to get my hands on an Nomex CWU/27P jumpsuit off the good ol' Ebay and have already started work on it. I have included photos of what it looked like originally.

ImageImageImage

What a thing of beauty! :sigh:

Now, with the help of an amazing seamstress (in other words my wonderful words), she helped me with removing the green patches as well as the velcro patch in which the nametag should be.

Voila! :garrett:

I was wondering whether you could recommend me any ways of patching up the small dotted holes or is it simply the case of running a thread of a similar colour to close up those seams.

On a side note! The wonderful Kathy from Katarra8 has made me these beautiful patches to go with the suit and having them positioned on the suit... it really does look astounding! I cannot wait for the finished result! :blush:

I shall keep you updated on any new progress! I'd love to hear any advice from any GB veterans or newcomers that can help me in making this suit even more wonderful that it is! :cool:
PssdffJay wrote:I always found the holes disappeared in my suits after washing or wearing it. Try that before trying to fill them.
Will definitely try it! Thank you!
Sorry for the late update. It's been VERY busy at university so I haven't had the chance to work on the suit, but I did get a chance to wear it and I still can't get over how perfect it fits me. As I'm 6'3ish... I got rather worried in thinking that the suit would be too small for me but it was quite the opposite... it just fits me like a glove. Carter's Nomex CWU/27P is definitely the way forward for me. :cool:

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]