By WindDrake
Posting this because I saw a thread about PVC tubing decay, and I figure people might want to see this.

In the picture, you've got two 1/2" Polyurethane (Water-Safe) tubes. One clear, and one "Yellow Clear", per McMaster. These tubes will not start leaking vinyl goop after a couple years like PVC sometimes does.

No Flash:

With Flash

The tubing is McMaster PN#5648K78, and comes in a lot of different colors. It's all about ~$1.75/ft, with 5ft minimum.

The yellow matches the Ghostbuster leg hose color so well, I'm not going to mess with it.

Hope this helps someone.
Where is this sold?
Thank you.
By D1gger
Alright. I just got my hose in from McMaster and wanted to point out a couple things. The yellow is perfect, no dying required. The wall thickness is thicker on the poly tube, making it a little stiffer and the inside diameter a little smaller than the vinyl. Other than that, I love it, works perfectly. Hopefully long-term durability is good...

Edit: I also just wanted to add that the poly tube from McMaster seems to work well at holding it's shape when heated. I used a hobby heat gun to heat it up and mold it into a "J" shape, then cooled it down and the tube seems to be staying in that shape now, which is perfect for leg hose use. I also used a Tamiya TLT rc car shock body as a leg hose/belt fob connector with great results...
By Cosmic-Riptide
Unfortunately for me the yellow doesn't come in a 5/8" OD. I specifically designed my hose connector for a 5/8" as the 1/2" always looked a little small IMO.

They have clear though. I might try my hand at dyeing some someday.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]