By LittleSherbie
Hey guys,

I thought I'd share my newly assembled original Ghostbusters uniform. Hopefully some fellow ladies might find this helpful! Where to start? My suit is Nomex, I purchased it in a size 32A. I'm only 5 ft 1 so I was pleasantly surprised that the length of the suit fit me perfectly, however it was quite baggy in the body so I wound up taking it to a seamstress for alterations. She moved the zipper up and took in the arms and the body of the suit. We left the legs as is as I wanted to keep them baggy. All of this is optional of course, I just wanted to point out that Nomex do indeed offer suits small enough for women. As for my boots, I wanted to keep it as accurate as possible so I settled on Corcoran jump boots. Unfortunately the women's model does not include the side zip, however all the details on the boot are virtually identical to the men's equivalent. For reference, I'm a size 5 (AUD) and ordered a 5.5. (They fit perfectly) My belt is GBFans, it is completely adjustable so an ideal choice for the ladies. My leg hose and connector are also from the website, I just cut the hose down slightly. I ordered both my key fobs and Gizmo holster from fellow forum member TygerCheex and would highly recommend his work to anyone and the Gizmo itself is Spongeface's kit (A). Big thanks to my fellow Victorian Ghostbuster Heath for putting it together for me! The radio is, of course, the Motorola MT500 and the holster I picked up cheap on eBay which I will be replacing as it since broke. Lastly, both my patches are by Katarra8 on Etsy. Unfortunately I'm still on the hunt for elbow pads as I have yet to find a pair small enough. Both the GBFans and Century MMA youth pads were far too big on me so I'm still on the look out. I'll be sure to fill you guys in if anything pops up. So that's everything! I'm sure the majority of this information wasn't news to anyone, but at the very least I hope this post inspires some ladies out there to give the jumpsuit a try as opposed to it's sexy counterpart haha.

SSJmole, spookyvizionz, Sav C and 3 others liked this
By Naptime
That. Looks. Amazing! Love the accurate details. Reading your post reminded me of my build: TygerCheex fobs, Spongeface's Gizmo kit, GBfans belt, hose and connector! I just made the switch from a tru-spec to nomex and it fits so much better!
Great work on your suit, and have fun busting heads - on a spiritual level, that is!
By IDDQD
Hey LittleSherbie, love the look! You're off to a great start! I noticed you were looking to upgrade your MT-500, look no further than Mr. GhostLabs himself, Spongeface. His interactive MT-500 is quite nice, just keep an eye on his For Sale thread. The complete radios (body & internals) come up quite often.
By FemmeSpengs
This looks incredible! I'm about to start work on my build as well and was wondering about the boots. Where did you get your Corcoran boots? It's been surprisingly difficult to find women's jump boots that are screen accurate. Have debated attempting converting my sizes to men's sizes...
By LittleSherbie
Thanks for the kind words, guys!

FemmeSpengs, I picked up my Corcoran boots off eBay. The seller I purchased them off is botach. The listing appears to be unavailable now, but hopefully you can find some somewhere!

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]