By MagicMan666
Hey everyone,

After any thoughts of the Tru-Spec Flight suits from the GBFans shop, with regards to the fit.

I am 5' 11" so I'm looking at getting a long suit. Now my waist is 34" but I find that some brands of trousers I find 34 a bit tight so I'm thinking of probably getting a large. Do people find they are quit tight fitting of pretty loose. I was wondering with a large going up to a 38" it might look a little to baggy.

One other question. I'm thinking of making a charcoal costume as well. In the comments for the blue costume, people mention about doing colour removal so make it more accurate. Is that more advisable than dying a khaki suit to the correct shade?

Thanks for any advice people can give me :-)
By MagicMan666
Thanks for the reply :-)

Just measured, filling lungs with air as suggested and I am just over 42". I see a large goes up to 44", do you think that will be ok taking shrinking into account. I plan on getting a Khaki that I won't dye, so I imagine I can put that on a cold wash so shrinking shouldn't be a problem.
By Chris Brewin
I literally just got my Medium Long Khaki in the mail today. I tried it on over my VERY loose-fitting actual work uniform (which consists of loose cargo pants and a big, baggy "cargo shirt"). I too, am 5'11" with a 34"ish waist and a 39"ish chest. It was a bit tight pulling it over the shoulders, but there was considerable room for my uniform underneath. When zipped I still had decent range of motion. It was about to hit what I would call the "very loose end of snug" meaning that I know I can confidently wear a decently warm set of track/fleece pants or fleece hoody under for added warmth if needed. I wash most of my stuff in cold anyway, so shrinking should be a non-issue. I'll likely post a few pics once I get more of the pieces together; my first package was the suit, belt and logo patch.

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]