By Monsieur_Maxime
Hi all!
I'm 6' tall and weight about 285 pounds. I bought the rothco flight suit in XXL and it doesn't fit me (especially around the belly) and I'm sorta scared to order the bigger size, 3XL for I'm not sure if it'll fit. Tell me (gimme links if at all possible) what you bulkier dudes get as a flight suit?
Thank you very much for your help!
By MovieSean
Im 6'1" and im 340 and the 3xl BEARLY fits me (cuts me down the middle really BAD and is tight) one thing I DO NOT recommend is trying to buy a ROTHCO suit in larger sizes, their chest and body size stays the same at the larger sizes just the legs and arms get baggier i have a 6XL one and i dont think i can even wear it. I may check out the Walls coveralls.
By MovieSean
I am going to be trying to add an extension piece to my rothco suit to give it another 5-6 inches of length so i can hopefully salvage it! My truespec suit i dont think im going to chance ruining, hopefully il just loose enough weight to get it to fit better!
By MovieSean
Thats the one i have. Its a great suit im BIG in every way (i carry a bit more in the gut). And the 3xl bearly fits you may be safe with the 3xl if you dont have a big belly. the arms and legs are 1-2 inches on the shorter side but still good. I think you should be good at your height and weight.
Monsieur_Maxime liked this
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]