By Hasford1978
As the title of my thread says how many is standard for the amount of fobs on a GB2 belt? There is a couple of scenes where Venkmans belt has quite alot it seems...
My belt has eight altogether but im unsure if this is to crowded, what are others thoughts on this?
By abaka
I'm pretty sure the GB2 belts had the same set up on all belts with regards to what was on it. Although Ray was pictured during the montage with a pouch to hold the sound level meter and monito4. Egon then had these pouches on his belt during the museum scenes at the end.

It just appears some have more on them because they have smaller waists. Venkman was the thinnest of them all, so his looked more cluttered.

Anyway if you go with this list

3/4" GB1-styled leather key fob (Tyger Cheex has just started selling these)
1.0" snap hook on gray nylon
1.0" swivel lobster clip on gray nylon
1.0" bolt snap on black nylon
1.0" beefy bolt snap on black nylon
1.0" D-ring (black finish) on black nylon
1.5" D-ring on black nylon
2.0" D-ring on black nylon/seatbelt
2.0" O-ring on black nylon/seatbelt
2.0" V-ring on black nylon/seatbelt

You then add a Gizmo holster, the Gizmo holster was different for GB2, a Ligegard and then a trap holster (all belts had a holster despite only Ray wearing a trap)

You can see my belt here with all these bits on it (minus the new fob T/Cheex just sold!)

viewtopic.php?t=37348
I have 30" waist, and my belt currently has a 3/4" leather fob, 1" grey snap hook, 1" black bolt snap, 1" beefy bolt snap, 2" V-ring, and a 2" D-Ring, in addition to a belt gizmo/daughterboard, trap holster, Lifegard II, and a pouch for the Monitor 4. As such, there is no free space on my belt.

The configurations seen in the movie seem to vary bit, and you'll eventually find a nice balance of what looks aesthetically pleasing and practical.

Have a look at my thread as well: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28707&start=30
By Hasford1978
I do have all the various fobs as mentioned above, (8 in total) also Lifegard, gizmo holder, trap holster and absolutely no room for a PKE meter holster which in might have to leave out...
So definitely got a few items on there its just ive seen people in person without half the stuff i have included, but i suppose really its down to personal preference and overall comfort

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]