By AceVenkman
Has anyone else had an issue with the sleeves on the tru spec being too short? I ordered a medium long and every other part of the suit fits perfectly but the sleeves are about two or three inches too short. I e mailed tru spec and they agreed that the sleeves don't meet MIL-SPEC standards of a 23" sleeve inseam they suggested that I just return it for a large which for obvious reasons won't work because it will be too large on me. On a good note the person I spoke to said that because of my e mails they claim they will be correcting the problem in the future. So to my fellow tall skinny ghostbuster you're welcome. Unfortunately this seems to leave me out of luck. Has anyone else had an issue with sleeve length on the tru spec?
By 57ChevySS
Yes. Mine seem a little too short as well. But I looked at some stills from the movie, and it would appear that they look a little short on the actors as well.
By Matt Campbell
I too have experienced this with my Tru Spec, but I've heard its a common thing with them
By Toddbobbentley
Yeah the sleeves were short on mine as well, I already had a nomex suit and picked up the tru spec to see whether I liked it better but the sleeves were way to short. I recommend nomex
By slicerd1
100% agree sleeves are too short. Mine fits great otherwise. I usually just roll up the sleeves a bit more that way it looks on purpose or I guess you could just wear gloves.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]