By Ecto716
I can tell you what WON'T work is a 2xl ROTHCO. Its snug enough to make me look like Sta-Puft... From everything I've read ROTHCO is funky with their construction.
By EJLambert
You might want to look into the Cockpit USA flightsuit. Just send them your measurements and they'll recommend a fit. I got mine two years ago and no regrets.
Noremon liked this
By Noremon
Ecto716 wrote:I can tell you what WON'T work is a 2xl ROTHCO. Its snug enough to make me look like Sta-Puft... From everything I've read ROTHCO is funky with their construction.
Ahh! I was planning to buy a ROTHCO one (for something cheap fast). I was hoping their 2XL would be a bit roomy because I am just in their XL sizing but plan to wear warm clothes under.
Last edited by Noremon on September 25th, 2017, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Noremon
EJLambert wrote:You might want to look into the Cockpit USA flightsuit. Just send them your measurements and they'll recommend a fit. I got mine two years ago and no regrets.
I WAS planning on getting a Fox brand but the Seller removed the listing after I asked a question. So now I'm looking into a Cockpit USA! I was amused that my first reply on this board went full circle.

I'm just waiting for them to reply to my e-mail for a size suggestion to order. I'm really happy their website ships to Canada. I'm kinda concerned about how yellow their website pictures look for the khaki colour though.

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]