By Ecto716
I can tell you what WON'T work is a 2xl ROTHCO. Its snug enough to make me look like Sta-Puft... From everything I've read ROTHCO is funky with their construction.
By EJLambert
You might want to look into the Cockpit USA flightsuit. Just send them your measurements and they'll recommend a fit. I got mine two years ago and no regrets.
Noremon liked this
By Noremon
Ecto716 wrote:I can tell you what WON'T work is a 2xl ROTHCO. Its snug enough to make me look like Sta-Puft... From everything I've read ROTHCO is funky with their construction.
Ahh! I was planning to buy a ROTHCO one (for something cheap fast). I was hoping their 2XL would be a bit roomy because I am just in their XL sizing but plan to wear warm clothes under.
Last edited by Noremon on September 25th, 2017, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Noremon
EJLambert wrote:You might want to look into the Cockpit USA flightsuit. Just send them your measurements and they'll recommend a fit. I got mine two years ago and no regrets.
I WAS planning on getting a Fox brand but the Seller removed the listing after I asked a question. So now I'm looking into a Cockpit USA! I was amused that my first reply on this board went full circle.

I'm just waiting for them to reply to my e-mail for a size suggestion to order. I'm really happy their website ships to Canada. I'm kinda concerned about how yellow their website pictures look for the khaki colour though.

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]