By LiennaSeren
So, in process of researching for the GB 2016 suits. Suit, patches and reflective bands are covered but what kind of belts are they wearing?

It looks like some kind of workers belt, with adjustable padding?

Has any of you seen these anywhere? I believe they're bought, because they seem to have the same size regardless of which actress they sit on.

ImageBG 2016 belt by Gitte Hersom, on Flickr

Edit:
Gaawk, I'm such an idiot - I didn't realize it's part of the proton pack. Just ignore!
By Kingpin
Given how the suit itself is custom, and the rest of the straps on the 2016 Proton Packs are generally considered custom (but inspired by some similar-looking real-world items), my money's on the waist strap also being custom-made for the production.
By LiennaSeren
Kingpin wrote:Given how the suit itself is custom, and the rest of the straps on the 2016 Proton Packs are generally considered custom (but inspired by some similar-looking real-world items), my money's on the waist strap also being custom-made for the production.
You're probably right, I think it's custom-made too.
By DarkSpectre
Alot of folks have used alice frames and covered the straps with orange material. The straps are padded piece that attaches to the motherboard. A few folks on here have found a very similar set of straps on a hiking backpack. Unfortunately the back pack is pricey especially if you plan to cut it in half. However Molle frame straps have the exact configuration of the reboot straps, hip pad and all. the only issue is that you'd have to cover them with orange since they only come in digital camo and black.

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]