Hello. I searched the site for HOURS looking for info on name tags. Lots of long-running debates about fonts, who the best sellers are, whose are too big or too small, etc, etc. But I could find no information on the screen accurate MEASUREMENTS of the patches. And most ebay and etsy sellers - and the GBFans shop itself! - don't list sizes anywhere.

I know the widths will vary according to the length of the name, but what is the accurate height of a name tag patch? Standard US measurements, please (inches).

Many thanks in advance for your help!

RRR
I did some research on this too, best I can offer is that each character's name-tag has completely different widths, heights, and font sizing.

SO really anything that is near to the 2'' height x 4.5-5.5'' width should bescreen accurate. .
Toddbobbentley liked this
According to Anovos, which seems to be a bad word around these parts, the dimensions of THEIR patches are 2.125" by 4.75"

A few people make really good custom name patches if you're interested in that. I think Katarra8 is still around and I remember there being an etsy dealer that made them. Been away for a while so I don't know what other options are currently available.

-Tyler
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]