By Westinghouse
Is there any guide or suggestion as to the order things should be on the belt?

I only wonder because by the time you’ve got the belt gizmo, the daughter board, the leg hose connector, the Mt500, the lifeguard, the trap holster, the misc other loops and attachments .. and tucked your gloves in- there’s very little space!

What’s your order of preference on our belt?
By Glenn Frederick
When I first started to wear my uniform I wanted everything on it! Now I really just keep it simple.

If I do a GB1 belt I leave off the lifegard, I use either the Jaypee flashlight holster or the trap holster.
I use the three fobs , gizmo and daughter board.

I put the gloves in the lap/leg pocket .
Sometimes less is better and it really gives you a reason to do multiple belts like a gb1 and a gb2.
By djsparky
This is the best answer, to keep it simple. Part of doing this is for personal geeky-ness. But a big part is that in public, people want pictures with us. And it is good to look kinda professional in those photos too.

Sometimes too much stuff just looks junky. especially in photos of people who just want to show their friends they saw a ghostbuster.

And while while its on my mind, iPhones and stuff in the chest pockets really shows in photos with people.

I believe it is key fob, radio, Maybe ecto goggles, then somewhere to stick the other end of your hose, small end of gizmo, maybe a ghost trap, gizmo and traditionally one or two other fobs.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]