By adamthezombie
Hey guys. Im brand new here. Every year I have been telling myself "Alright, this is the year I do it." but this finally is the year I get all my stuff together and make a full suit. Already having trouble with my first baby steps. I am a BIG guy. I wear a 5x shirt size and I simply cannot find any flight suits in my size that aren't in Black or OD. Are there any other big Ghostheads here who can point me in the right direction? I can easily dye a light suit, but I have only heard nightmares of trying to remove dye from OD and have decided against even trying that route. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Black and OD Green flight suits can make for pretty awesome looking GB uniforms if you decide to go that route. I sympathize with your situation, I'm 6 foot 7" and a tru-spec 3XL fits me for the most part, but the crotch is a little tight, and the sleeves are too short on me. You would think they would make a 3XL Long for taller guys.
that could work! $200 is definitely out of my price range but I hadn't thought to look at mechanic coveralls. Thanks for the point in a new direction! otherwise... hey, why can't I bust ghosts in OD or black? lol.
By Marvy
Hey! I had a friend in the same boat, so I found a pattern at a local craft shop (McCalls #6417) and had a seamstress mod it to fit his sasquatchesque proportions. It’s a pattern for kids, but was easily (and cheaply) able to be scaled up.

Good luck!ImageImage

By DarkSpectre
KH Walls used to carry a tan coverall with the correct brass chest zippers for around 50 bucks that went up to a 6x but sadly they did away with the tan option. However if you're willing to put a little elbow grease into it, you could get the navy ones and dye them charcoal grey and have a GB 2 uniform. The walls coveralls are very good quality. A former member of my team was a big dude and ended up getting the tan and grey colors they used to offer. However you could just put a gb 1 patch on it and be good.

https://www.walls.com/coveralls/walls-c ... A9#start=2
By Nesslyquick
Oh man, that tan Walls is not longer available? That's what I was going to recommend!

I'm going to try to fix the collar from a point to more a club collar. Other than that, and maybe thinning the legs a bit, it's been a good flightsuit for me.
By TheLegendOfMart
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Rothco do upto 6XL in Black, I doubt you are going to get an accurate large size Khaki. Black and Green are usually the big sizes.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rothco-7502-Me ... 1137737613

The only way to get accurate big size khaki is going custom made.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]