Dan AKA wrote:I warn you now though, I liked going with my black jumpsuit, and I love it, but next year, don't be suprised if you want a normal style jumpsuit.

I second that. My first flightsuit was black and I loved it as a GBII uniform. I've since out grown the suit (which is still for sale), and now I want a regular gray(khaki) suit.
By Rayban
Now which patch should I get? GB2 or just the plain GB logo? Can't decide! I think I might just get a GB2 patch since that's the movie they wore the dark colored ones. But I dunno, can't decide!! HELP! LOL.
Alright so I got my flight suit today and it's pretty nice. Really light fabric. Anyways what recipe is going to be the best to get it to the dark GB2 unis. Now you're talking to a guy that has NEVER dyed anything in his life. So any and all tips and tricks are greatly appreciated.
By ghostnerd
When it comes to nametag designs or names, its whatever is the most comfortable. Even before I took the first step and started getting my uniform building my pack, when I was a kid I always pretended I was my own GB, not Stanz, or the ever-so-popular Venkman. I was asked a few times this halloween "Which one are you?", i pointed at my name and just said "I am myself." ^_^ lol.
Some_Guy, I noticed that your suit does give off that sort of "Umbrella"/SWAT design. Can you PLEASE tell me where you got the suit? I was hoping to get one myself and this one seems to fit the profile! Also, which style pistol belt did you use (GB1 or GB2)?
By Christof
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Well, I dunno if he's still keeping an eye on this thread 8 years later, but he's got a Black Rothco flightsuit. They're pretty easy to find for reasonable prices. https://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Flight-Co ... Bsuit&th=1
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]