I'll get one of my wife up soon
Hope to have better pics soon
Tyrael liked this
Thanks alien! I'll get more up soon!
Yay, she did the dress too!! It looks super cute! Yours rocks too, letmebleed! Is she wearing tights or legging under the dress? That's my current conundrum, deciding on a happy medium between showing too much skin or covering up. Looking great though!
She is wearing black panty hose. She has pn 5" black solid heels so it all looks like one
Another good shot feom halloween
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I've watched this thread for a while now, just taking in all the different looks, the good and bad, and I guess fortune has smiled on me.

I'm pretty happy to say that my girlfriend's now considering getting the Dickies Girl Annie Zipper dress, potentially in time for 2012's Boston St. Pat's Day Parade! This thread is primarily to thank for that!

I'll keep you posted on further developments!
Tyrael liked this
Where are people buying the authentic womens flight and/or the skirted flight suit (not the crappy pre-made Halloween costume one)? I've checked the Army Navy surplus store here in Denver & all they ever seem to have is the standard variety.
Agreed NessaSan, and they do make jumpsuits for woman as well if you want to go more that route but I think simple little changes here and there adds just the right amount of lady GBness. Like a ladies black shirt under the suit or high top boots stuff like that.

update:
I forgot to post this up last time I was on.
This is a link to a ladies Nomex suit.
https://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/produ ... 0Resistant
https://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/produ ... &catid=978

I know a few of my fellow girls in gray where looking to find something that looks professional and sexy without giving up their dignity.

sorry for the url being so damn long.
I am glad I found this thread... I am currently building my own femme GB suit and I have gone with the Dickies Girl zipper dress. I think it does a good job at showing the professionalism of the GB business but still has that nice girly flare to it without being super revealing or anything like that.
As much as I like wearing sexy costumes at cons, I decided to do a normal flight suit and t-shirt. I think it looks just fine, kind of cute like Kaylee from Firefly (and I'm working on another version that actually IS her coveralls in GB khaki).

I know, nothing special, but I don't think I look terrible.

I'm liking that one-piece suit from one of the early posts in this thread. I may get one of those eventually.

But meh. I'm comfortable walking around cons in itty-bitty skirts too, so it's not a matter of that. Anyway, I'd say women shouldn't feel any pressure to wear sexy GB uniforms. I get a lot of guys at cons telling me they're happy to see a woman NOT doing a sexy uniform because they like the idea of a woman in a flight suit. But really, when I'm a Ghostbuster, I'm doing it for myself, not someone else's pleasure. There are other costumes for that.
DmsdyMachn, Heroic35, Tyrael and 3 others liked this
Personally I wear the classic suit (navy/GB2) because I'm overweight but if I ever lose enough weight to feel good about my body I may get a shorts/short sleeve suit for summer but not the SGB one. I just don't think that represents the brand properly. But I've seen some ladies in shorts suits that don't look "slutty" I think the SGB is fine for personal use but at events, etc. lets keep it respectable as a lot of kids want their photo with a Ghostbuster
Admittedly my input is going to be tempered, given the fact I'm gay, but I feel the following photo I found on DeviantArt proves that a woman can still be as appealing and attractive whilst wearing the traditional gear rather than those horrid "sexy" versions of the costume:

cowbybill, Heroic35, Tyrael and 2 others liked this
Nothing wrong with that at all.

We have a new lady in our group. She just ordered a custom fit suit from G&B.
Flight suits made for women are out there.... they are just tough to find. Kingpin certainly has good taste on women...ya know...with his slightly biased opinion and all.

Once your fem GB gets her suit from GnB Joe someone should take photos and post them...it might inspire my lady to take the plunge and get a suit tailored for her. She's curvy and making a men's flight suit work for her hasn't gone well. They tend to be too small or just too baggy. So at the moment she is in one of the Dickies dresses and isn't very fond of it...
Kingpin liked this
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]