For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I decided to part with a few of my pilot episode cels that I have showcased in this thread if anyone is interested.

Winston:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-Ghostbuste ... 500wt_1202

Ecto 1 (Ray on top):
I just got this in the mail this week! It's from "The Boogieman Cometh" which is one of my favorite epsiodes. I just have to say how awesome Maurice LaMarche is because not only did he do an great job personalizing this for me, but I had actually sent this out with the prepaid envelope before the holidays and the postal rates just recently changed.... so he paid the extra 20 cents to make sure it got to me!!! What an awesome guy, and one of the bests in the industry!!!

It proudly hangs in my living room next to the Slimer I had signed by Frank Welker.

And here is the celluloid next to the TV on pause on "The Boogieman Cometh" near the end of the episode
The BeasT wrote:I just got this in the mail this week! It's from "The Boogieman Cometh" which is one of my favorite epsiodes. I just have to say how awesome Maurice LaMarche is because not only did he do an great job personalizing this for me, but I had actually sent this out with the prepaid envelope before the holidays and the postal rates just recently changed.... so he paid the extra 20 cents to make sure it got to me!!! What an awesome guy, and one of the bests in the industry!!!

It proudly hangs in my living room next to the Slimer I had signed by Frank Welker.

And here is the celluloid next to the TV on pause on "The Boogieman Cometh" near the end of the episode
how cool, may I ask how did you get their address to get them signed?
I wish that I saw this thread sooner. I recently created a Facebook gallery of most of The Real Ghostbusters animation cels that I own. I think I have one or two more not included here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 9624592044

I purchased most of my cels from one seller on eBay back in 2006, and these are the images that were used with the listings (hence the camera icon watermark in the lower right corner). I eventually plan on scanning them all in at much larger sizes, and maybe without the backgrounds that probably aren't even from The Real Ghostbusters.

A lot of the cels came with hand-drawn pencil sketches, which are also shown in the gallery.

If anyone wants to be extremely helpful, please help me identify which episodes these cels were used in. Ignore the backgrounds as they probably aren't even from the series. If you can pinpoint the exact second in the DVD runtime where a cel was used, that would be EXTREMELY extremely helpful. I would love to, one day, do comparisons showing the cels and how they look in the final episode. I see that a lot of you have done that already with your own cels.
Paul: Just at a quick glance - the three Ecto cels and the Stay Puft cel appear to be from "Sticky Business"; Slimer and the big ghost with the mouth in his stomach is from "Slimer, Come Home"; and the Junior Ghostbusters and Boogieman cels appear to be from "The Boogieman is Back." The others would take a little more work, and I'm not at home now, so I can't tell you the DVD time, but hope the start helps.

EDIT: Regarding the Ray and Blackie cel - is Blackie part of the background piece or the cel with Ray? Blackie is from "The Long Long Etc Goodbye"; but personally I think Ray looks too thin to be from that episode. (Could be, but just my reaction at looking at it).
Nice cells guys, I too am the proud owner of Real Ghostbusters animation cells. I wish I had some of the original intro and I also wish I had some backgrounds but who knows, they might Animate in my life in the near future lol.
I just got my first RGB cell today that I got off eBay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/ ... Q60_57.jpg

I haven't watched the series in a while so I'm unsure which episode this is from, though it is nice since I got the animation cells and also the hand-drawn pencil sketches behind it. I hung it up on my wall in a picture frame so it looks really nice.
Kingpin wrote:That's from Loathe Thy Neighbor, featuring the Addams/Munsters mishmash "Macabre" family.
Oh yes, now I remember that episode when I was a kid. I liked that episode when I was a kid because I was also watching the Addams family and Munsters at the same time too if I remember on Cable. So now I'm really happy and will be watching the episode again once I get RGB Full Series DVD set on my birthday.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

JBlake wrote:I decided to part with a few of my pilot episode cels that I have showcased in this thread if anyone is interested.

Winston:

Ecto 1 (Ray on top):

damn I wish i had seen this earlier, would have gone great with my cel from the same shot.
This is my favorite of the ones I have. Hope you recognize the discussion the guys are having about making a huge explosion which will kill them, Peter about to shake Egon's hand saying it's a great plan. Always loved this bit in "Ragnarock and roll" and it was a fight when bidding on eBay - this was the only with all four of them. Episode screenshot included.
:sigh:
I bought 4 promo cels back in 2010 and displayed with care in a wooden mounted frame.

I've noticed the blacks have significantly faded and some research has revealed animation production cels aren't designed to be exposed to natural light and climate. Hence they should be stored in folders or books or behind UV protectant glass.

Just warning any collectors out there and wondered if anyone else had encountered this issue? :(

It would be cool if someone had a cel for either the intros or pilot!
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Looks like it won't be streamed but socials will b[…]

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]