For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Ronnie Lee Taylor
As the title says....What is your favorite episode? Why?. My personal favorite is actually Sonic Youth so far. I love the reference to the band in the title and just the whole episode in general because of the musical element. I'm still trying to catch up so far. I wish they had a chance to run into Sam Hain as well.
By mrmichaelt
Three episodes resonated with me the most, not counting the two two parters in the series, of course.

1) Eyes of a Dragon - Kylie is ahead of Egon in figuring out the solution and Eduardo is scared by that

2) Ghost Apocalyptic Future - Always was a sucker for the time slip related episodes in RGB

3) The Sphinx - overall an enjoyable Egon-centric episode and always liked it when Egon outsmarted the entity of the week.
By rgbfan475
Here are my top 5

1. Back in the saddle parts 1&2 (Rgb & Xgb cant go wrong with me)
2.Home is Where the Horror Is
3. Fear Itself
4.Killjoys
5.Grundelesque
By AlTheRelic
1.) Ghostbusters back in the saddle: Part 1 & 2
2.) The Sphinx
3.) Grundelesque
4.) Ghost Apocalyptic Future

* Notable mention, I love Sam Hain in the intro, I also kinda dig the ol' time Halloween JOL style carrot nose on Sam Hain. *
By EGB_Cat
These are my top 5 favorites.

1. Ghostbusters back in the saddle: Part 1 & 2
2. Grundelesque
3. Deadliners
4. Fear Itself
5. The Unseen
By AmandaKnox
I find the characters very intriguing because they have very real and likable personalities, so I like the episodes that have a little focus on their lives, which gives me a wide range of episodes.
By AmandaKnox
Actually I'd say that "Til Death Do Us Start" is my favourite. It plays on the tension between Kylie and Edwardo more than any other episode and it got me wanting to see more, to see if one of them finally gets the courage to ask the other one out!
By Razorgeist
Off the top of my head in no particular order....and GBwiki's episode list...

The Sphinx - Great Egon episode.

The True Face of a Monster - Im a sucker for message episode sue me.

Home is Where the Horror Is - "Skin and bones are my favorite parts" need I say more

Ghost Apocalyptic Future - Time travel and a great villian Demon

Grundelesque - An RGB return villian cant argue with that.

The Ghostmakers - I always did enjoy this one.

Slimer's Sacrifice - The innards of the containment unit are given more plot.

Eyes of a Dragon - Another message episode and one that dealt with chinese mythology not a bad mix.

Deadliners - Ghostbusters vs Hellraiser cant argue with that. On a side note Im suprised at how much really dark material they got away with.
By philmorgan81
Most of these are the same as many others, but here goes.

Back in the Saddle Parts 1&2 (Of Course)
Darkness At Noon Pars 1&2 (Descent introduction to the new crew)
Dog Days (Love the fact that at the end they fight a very powerful demon)
Witchy Woman (I enjoyed The Craft, so this was pretty cool)
Grundelesque (RGB Callback of Course)
A Temporary Insanity (Use of Original Proton Pack)
In Your Dreams (Monster Attacks you in your Dreams)
Casting the Runes
Sonic Youth
Ghost Apocalyptic Future
Slimers Sacrifice
Till Death do us Sart
Ghostmakers
The Sphinx
Fallout
Killjoys
Infernal Machine
The Crawler
Heart Of Darkness
Glutton for Punishment

The Ones that follow In Your Dreams I believe are all the episodes that had Egon involved or had him pick up a proton pack. I always enjoyed those the most.
By Fritz
I didn't respond to this already? Shame on me.

In no particular order...

The Unseen

The first one I ever saw, which always helps with a "sentimental favorite" tag, but also it's a good one, with some great gags and development with Eduardo and Kylie (the #2 Ghostbuster couple to me, since Venkman and Dana were a movie-only thing. You all know who I have at #1)

The Crawler

Speaking of which...while I was a tad disappointed to see that Egon and Janine were "reset" like "Janine You've Changed" never happened, and this episode was like a not-quite-as-good-but-still-good remake of it, but Egon saying "Give me some sugar, Baby!" and Bug Janine's surprise betrayal of Cojilla were classic in their own right.

Deadliners

Gets here for being probably my favorite villains of the series--the Vathek were creepy and conceptually neat, and so over-the-top that it made them circle around to being kind of goofy. Plus another of the funniest bits of banter in the series, after Eduardo recognizes Crainiac:

:garrett: You...read JN Kline?

:kylie: You read?

:lol:

Darkness At Noon

Strong opening story, good moments for everybody. "Why? She's legal!" The fact that it appears that Egon and Roland whipped up four all-new, never tested proton packs, a new ghost trap, AND remodeled the ECTO-1 in like three hours was the only real eye-rolling moment to me.

Back In the Saddle

I thought there was just a couple of miscues in this story--I thought Ray was uncharacteristically rude to the new kids at first, not to mention why the sprock was he wearing one of Egon's flight suits--but 99% awesome is still awesome.

Sphinx

Well, everyone knows Egon's one of my favorites, and this was a great spotlight episode on him.

There's so many great episodes in this series, but I gotta put those at the top.
By *NormalGamer*
IMO, pretty much each of the 40 episodes in this series have their moments, but these are pretty much the episodes I watch a lot more often other than the two parter Back in the Saddle (which is a very great episode two parter involving both the RGB crew and XGB crew):

"Seeds of Destruction"
"Ghost Apocalyptic Future"
"Fear Itself"
"Darkness at Noon Part 1 & 2"
"Bird of Prey"
"The Unseen"
"Home is where the Horror is"
"Dog Days"
"Fallout"
"Deadliners"
"Grundelesque"
"The Jersey Devil Made Me Do it"
"Ghost in the Machine"
"Casting the Runes"
"The Infernal Machine"
"The Ghostmakers"
"Till Death Do Us Start"

I also really love the character developments for each of the characters in the show; both old and new. I would really wish to see that character development progress even further, had a second season for this show been greenlighted years ago (which I wish it would since this show is very underrated) and not canceled.

Someday, and I'm not getting my hopes up about it, this show will get another chance if it's revived for another season (a la Family Guy since that show was canceled before and then revived) or maybe a new XGB series that picks up where the end of original XGB left off.

That's all I got to say. ^_^.
By JA Slow
"Fallout" was very scientific.

"Darkness at Noon" felt like what GB III most likely would have been like (back then).

"Temporary Insanity" for proving the original equipment had nothing wrong with it.

"Back in the Saddle" for again proving the RGB equipment was still solid and of course the OGB's returning.
By Peter Venkman Jr.
Here's is my favorites:

Back in the Saddle: Nice to see the original team again, along with the original Proton Packs and Ghost Trap being used. Also I loved the jokes that Peter made in reference to the original movie.

Killjoys: Has a great balance of both scary and funny stuff going on, plus it is great to see Egon with the deluxe Proton Pack from the toyline.

The Ghostmakers: Great plot and it was nice to see Janine and Egon be a part of the action again.

The Sphinx: Great to see Egon out in the field again, and his excepting the fact that he is ageing, yet he can still contribute to the team.

Temporary Insanity: Nice to see the original Proton Pack in action again, plus tihs episode to me had some really great jokes.

Slimer's Sacrifice: Great to see the inside of the containment unit again, plus I enjoyed the fact that like the first two seasons of RGB, the enemy was based on a creature from classical folklore.

Grundelesque: Loved seeing the Grundel again, he is one of my favorite RGB bad guys, makes me wish that the writers could have had the EGB's fight Sam Haine and Ghash(Big ghost from Slimer, Come Home that appears in the shows opening sequence) if the show had gotten a second season.

Sonic Youth: Great story and neat to see the new team take on Banshee's like the RGB did in Banshee, Bake a Cherry Pie.

The Infernal Machine: Loved the bad guy in this episode, along with Roland taking center stage. Also I liked how the bad guy got trapped at the end, since Roland had used the Ghost Trap as part of the machine.
By John Stevens 87
(Killjoys)...i am terrified of clowns but i love that episode.(The Luck of the Irish) is also an absolute fave of mine.I can't help but cheer for the leprechaun,he's bloody brilliant.(A Temporary Insanity) just seeing Melnitz bust out the old school proton pack at the end,kicking ass and saving the day is amazing :)
By egb fan
In no particular order:

Rage
Absolutely amazing Eduardo ep. Incredibly deep characterisation. Also very funny, for instance Beth's reaction to finding that Eduardo is hiding an older man in his room is one for the mums and dads, I think! :lol:

The Unseen and Be Careful What You Wish For
Lumping these together because I like them for the same reason: fabulous Ed/Ky episodes. I am also very fond of cats, so for that reason slightly prefer the latter (also the characterisation of Eduardo is a little fuller, but I won't go into that now).

Till Death Do Us Start
Amazing character interaction, and very probably some of my favourite Ed/Ky moments. I also like the suggestion that Kylie has an older man complex, rather than just a science guy complex. :razz:

Grease
A unique episode in terms of the constant gags and farcical elements. Very, very funny - and I love Garrett's fake disability complex. Kudos, Jason! :garrett:

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]