For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Hi Ghostheads!

I've hoarded this stuff away for 15 years until the timing was right and I had the ability; but I've put together a companion of promos, bumpers, commercials and basically anything I could get my hands on and created the
RealGhostbusters Unofficial Complete Series Companion! Feel free to go and visit my channel as often as you please and pass it around to all your fellow fans!

This continues to be a work-in-progress and I'll be reposting and touching up video as I move through everything I have that's extra. If you link to or embed anything make sure to check back periodically that the link is still active since I delete the old videos right away.

I'm also desperately searching for redubbed episodes with Dave Coulier & Kath Soucie picking up the voices of Dr. Peter Venkman & Janine Melnitz. Any help with that would be fantastic! If you have anything you'd like to share or wish to help out please contact me through YouTube or post under this topic.

Don't think for even a second that it's all just RGB, there's plenty of XGB stuff up and coming to join every completists' dream! So I'll save you on all the details but please go and check it out and relive some bits and pieces of RGB & XGB lore!
Thanks again! :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/user/splitzmanifesto/
slaysghosts, MonaLS liked this
Hey!
I hope everyone is enjoying the channel! Make sure to check it out as I've got more than 10 minutes of material already on the playlist with plenty to come in the future.
Thanks for your support!
I have to admit it. And thanks to the internet and being able to hide behind a hi-res screen; I regularly watched Hammerman. I soaked it in and I loved it. His shoes argued on a regular basis. Fine, fine drama!
Lee FW liked this
Hi ya Ghostheads;
I've had the companion running from 2012 and onward and have now had some of my videos tagged or even blocked for copyright issues. One of my "The Joke's on Ray" and "Elementary My Dear Winston" commercial bumpers have been blocked worldwide and cannot be seen. The frustrating part is I went to a lot of trouble to have a full disclaimer giving thanks where it was due and still you end up with material pulled and everyone loses out. A lot of this material wasn't anywhere on the internet until I finally got around to capturing, cleaning it up and posting it. With the new movie coming, I should have anticipated Sony going wild on YouTube pulling anything they own. In response to this loss of material I am going to try my hardest to move all the videos as is to dailymotion.com . I'm hoping there my videos will live on, available to the masses for nostalgia and archiving. When this is finally something I can make a reality I'll post here again with a weblink so everyone can visit. Long live the freedom of information and access to any material for all people around the world! If you have anything video-wise to add please contact me; I'm always looking for fresh material.
Thanks again, everyone! :love:
You're right, they did all air together! In the 1988 season of Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters the network created 3 variations for the mid-point commercial bumpers. It just so happens they used the same formula for all 3 that they made. (Always using "The Joke's on Ray" and clips from different Slimer! episodes) The other 7 new episodes from that season don't appear in any commercial bumpers. I'm sure this was just a quick solution to have commercial bumpers for that season since it was legal mandate for all networks to develop bumpers for children's programming back then. We started having episode centric commercial bumpers by the next season. The first 4 weeks had original bumpers and then those were recycled through out the season. Season 6 with the visual/musical update is where we started having much more regular commercial bumpers for multiple episodes. All of those can be seen on the companion!
Vahan liked this
I have absolutely no idea! I know they always switched them around from cycle to cycle. As for the first run through I have no clue. With a lot of fans not enjoying those nearly as much as the regular show, I'm sure it'll be a challenge to find out.

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]