For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Winston1986
"I've stabalized an electro destabalizing field. Now all I have to do is refocus the crosspade collameters in order to produce a triple diagnic parallel overload. I'll probably need a new interositer." Adventures in slime and space.

What are other times he used made up words?
By Kingpin
Winston1986 wrote:What are other times he used made up words?
In many, many episodes.

I'm willing to discuss the show at length and in detail but is it the least bit vital knowing which episodes had completely invented technobabble and which had technobabble made from re-appropriated words and terminology?
By Azurial
I've been marathoning the old show and there are a dozen or more instances where, and this is true of cartoons in the 80's and 90's, where they're spouting nonsense. There are a few examples of this in the episode where the guys get a call to check out a town that's being attacked by a witch and goblins. It was in season 5, but I don't remember the title or number.
By pyhasanon
If it's coming from Egon, they may be made up, but they're not nonsense... ;)
xoxLettermanxox liked this
By hrdcordweeb
Winston1986 wrote:" I'll probably need a new interositer."

The Interositer was the alien computer terminal from This Island Earth. I guess whoever wrote that episode was a fan of 60's B-movies.
By kurisu7885
Easily my favorite was when he and Peter were doing a checklist on the new ECU, and Peter started dozing off, and soon Egon caught on and said "Transwarp drive?" Peter said "Mm, check" And Egon shot back with "Ahah! The Containment unit doesn't have a Transwarp drive!"
By Tyrael
Megalomaniac wrote:Then Trans-Warp Drive becomes the engine of a Borg cube on Star Trek.
It was also on the USS Excelsior. Until Scotty stopped up the drain, that is.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]