For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By pyhasanon
Wait, I didn't know Bruce Timm worked on The Real Ghostbusters...?!? He's legendary! I met him at SDCC about 3 years ago, great guy! Thanks for sharing, good stuff!
By Roger Rabbit
Wait, I didn't know Bruce Timm worked on The Real Ghostbusters...?!? He's legendary! I met him at SDCC about 3 years ago, great guy! Thanks for sharing, good stuff!
Yup, he also worked on Masters of the universe. I have been searching high and low for art he did for those shows.
By mrmichaelt
Yes, Bruce Timm did character design on The Real Ghostbusters but you'd hard pressed to get him to talk about it. I think it was Altieri or Riba on an RGB commentary that one of them implied Timm disliked working on the show because he wasn't into the 'realistic' style RGB designs with all the line work.

Timm talks a little about the She-Ra and He-Man comic stuff he did in the book Modern Masters Volume 3. Some He-Man comic art he did is included. Very great book about Timm. Recommended buy.
By RGB4Life
I've known about this for years, it was mentioned in his book Batman Animated. I confirmed this watching the RGB Box Set and seeing his name in the credits.
By Roger Rabbit
I don't understand how his fans could not know, his RGB credits has been listed on his IMDB profile for years.
By pyhasanon
Probably because I always admired his DC work so much that I never bothered checking his previous works... I dunno, I don't spend my life checking everybody's IMDB...
By Razorgeist
Yeah I was shocked to find out he worked on the show as well. I remember going through the credits on "Flip Side" and doing a double take at seeing his name pop up.

Really interesting concept work. Kind of strange to see it so cartoony compared to the finalized designs.
By mrmichaelt
I've known about this for years, it was mentioned in his book Batman Animated. I confirmed this watching the RGB Box Set and seeing his name in the credits.
Oh yeah, in the Introduction he wrote circa March 1998. For those curious, the paragraph reads as
Earlier in my career, when I was doing character designs for action-adventure shows like G.I. Joe and Ghostbusters, I was frustrated that the producers and directors always insisted on a design approach that actually worked against the strengths of animation: the characters always had to be drawn "realistically," with "realistic" facial features and anatomy, too many folds in their clothes, and way too much detail overall. Having done assistant-animation work (cleanups and "in-betweens") at Don Bluth Productions, I knew that, at twenty-four drawings per second, every little line had to be drawn thousands of times; the more lines on a character, the less time an animator has to draw those lines correctly, especially on a TV budget and schedule. Result: crappy animation.
I don't understand how his fans could not know, his RGB credits has been listed on his IMDB profile for years.
In addition, there is the stigma IMDB isn't always be 100% correct with the information on a given page.
NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

I'm a huge Jay and silent Bob fan so I take the di[…]

Did Stranger Things goof?

Venkman does mention a special they are having on […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

So SDCC has come to an end. Has Hasbro confirmed t[…]

The Ultimate Holtzmann Thread

Anyone know the due color for the BDG “Labco[…]