For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Spengler02
You know it really makes you wonder. Wonder what? Why everything always happens to Egon. Seriously though, why?
By Spengler02
Yes, but how about, Three Men and an Egon, Egon on the Rampage, If I Were a Witch Man, The Bogeyman is Back...etc. But not just bad things. ALL the girls like Egon. He almost always saves the day. Maybe the writers really liked Harold Ramis and/or Egon.
By Kingpin
Elaine Phermon (Look Homeward, Ray), Alice Derleth (The Collect Call of Cathulhu), Dr. Doris Tibbs (Hard Knight's Day), Ann Lawson (The Revenge of Murray the Mantis) would serve as proof that it wasn't just Egon who was liked by the girls.
By M.Thunder
I'm not sure about Egon being the center of "most" of the episodes, but he was at the center of some of the strangest episodes. I still get ugghs from "Chicken he clucked," and whoever thought "three men and an egon" was a good idea needs to have a very long talk with their therapist. He also had his mother show up twice, and she had the same design he did just with a terrifying "female" voice. His mother was not the same both times. It is not explained.

BUT he also got the best backstory of any Ghostbuster, with the Boogieman entering the headcannons of the fandom so throughly that you'd have a hard time uprooting it even if you wanted to.

JMS especially liked writing for Egon, because of his deadpan attitude and his intelligence. And the fact that as the least human of the Ghostbusters, you can do strange stuff with him that the others might not be able to manage.
Peter Venkman Jr. liked this
By Razorgeist
M.Thunder wrote:I'm not sure about Egon being the center of "most" of the episodes, but he was at the center of some of the strangest episodes. I still get ugghs from "Chicken he clucked," and whoever thought "three men and an egon" was a good idea needs to have a very long talk with their therapist. He also had his mother show up twice, and she had the same design he did just with a terrifying "female" voice. His mother was not the same both times. It is not explained. .
I for one completely ignore "Til Death do us part" and prefer the Rose Marie version from Ghostworld (a rather underated episode) for my own personal canon. I agree Egon did get quite allot of focus on the show but as a result he got some of the most character development.
Spengler02 wrote:Yes, but how about, Three Men and an Egon, Egon on the Rampage, If I Were a Witch Man, The Bogeyman is Back...etc. But not just bad things. ALL the girls like Egon. He almost always saves the day. Maybe the writers really liked Harold Ramis and/or Egon.
Don't forget Egon's Ghost and Egon's Dragon!
By Spengler02
Obviously, I skipped the obvious ones for obvious reasons that are very obvious, if you obviously know what I mean, which, obviously, you do.
It was funny that at the end of Night Game
This Post Contains Spoilers
That's an episode where Egon isn't in danger. Oh another one where Egon gets in danger is Ghostbuster of the year where
This Post Contains Spoilers
I assumed things always happned to Egon because he was the one most likely to think of a way to survive.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]