For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By SonofSamhain
Here's my pick :

Kestrel

I think had this character been introduced before the series went all super kid-friendly, Kestrel could've been one of the more memorable RGB villains. Her abilities were among some of the best during the show's run. Due to her lack of a physical form, she could possess people--transmorgrifying their appearance & giving them increased strength. She also commanded a legion of goblins. However, Kestrel often took on a very cartoonish appearance once inhabiting her hosts: Orange skin, bulging eyes, green hair, wart-infested face. Admittedly, it did get a little weird when she inhabited Egon; perhaps because we're all so familiar with Egon's normal appearance up until that point.

..but IMO, had the general approach to her character design been more along the lines of truly creepy (i.e. The Grundel, Boogeyman, etc.) instead of traditional, stereotypical witch, she would've ranked up there among the best RGB villains.

So, who are your picks?
By Razorgeist
Im down with Kestrel as well. I sort of wish the GBs would have dealt with witches and witch demons more often. I nominate Toley from "Egon's Ghost" he had such an awesome design and it would have been great to see him make return appearance.
By mrmichaelt
Definitely Tolay. And the entity from "Ragnarok and Roll"

I would have liked to have seen a follow up to and perhaps a team up the Player and the Phantom.

Also, it would have been interesting to learn who the Collector got imprisoned by (even though most fans concluded it was the Undying One).
    Favorite William Atherton Movie.

"Die Hard" for me! Atherton's po[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]