For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By LordVigo82
Something throws me off every single time I watch this episode:

So Malachy is a jazz musician that wants to turn the clocks back to.....the year he died?

It's stated he died in '42, and that he was also on top that year; he wants to bring everyone back to the year he died?

Something about that just.....anyone got anything?
By mrmichaelt
Oh, ok, I think I see what you mean. His year of death isn't the focus of his plan. More like bringing the town back to its glory days in the 1920s at the height of the Jazz Age.
By Kingpin
I imagine he was, but like a lot of the gear, he was the brains behind the inception, whereas Ray was the hands building it, and seeing something being built is more visually interesting to kids than thinking up the science of it.
By Winston1986
I admit that isn't one of my favorite episodes. Though it was kind of cool and in character for Peter to want to go to Martygraw. The ending though is funny.
Ray: Should we stop him?
Egon: Nah. We also shouldn't tell him that Martygraw is over.
By JurorNo.2
Fun fact: In this episode, Egon declares Ray is in a state of "hypnagogic ataraxia." Breaking it down, this means:

Hypnagogic: of, relating to, or occurring in the period of drowsiness immediately preceding sleep

Ataraxia: calmness untroubled by mental or emotional disquiet

(Merriam-Webster)

In other words, he's possessed. Again. :wink:
mrmichaelt liked this

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]