For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Here's an intro with Eduardo & Kylie which was used for the episode "The Ghostmakers." This is possibly the cleanest looking footage of the EGB online which leads me to believe Ghostbusters.net may have gotten the clip from someone who worked on the show. I believe these were used to segue into the first part of the episode before the actual intro played.--And I'm sure there are more of these...somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMqbHmkLVyw
Last edited by SonofSamhain on May 14th, 2016, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Infernal Machine was another episode with a pre-ramble scene before the intro sequence. I kinda thought at the time it was their way of bulking up the running time if the main story had run short of the full episode run.
Kingpin wrote:The Infernal Machine was another episode with a pre-ramble scene before the intro sequence. I kinda thought at the time it was their way of bulking up the running time if the main story had run short of the full episode run.

That's possible. Kingpin, would you mind youtube-ing that link for me?--And by the way, did you guys know they're streaming EGB on Hulu now?
I'm afraid the only copies I could find of The Infernal Machine didn't seem to have the pre-ramble.

I'm also really sure Dry Spell had one (as I recall Eduardo whining about how the ghost was touching him), but a quick search revealed at least one copy of the episode with it apparently being cut off.
Cool. Never seen this one for the episode, which is one of my favs; makes me wonder if they're were more unaired voiceover intros in the other episodes other then the ones I saw already that do have them.
Hey guys, quite a few of these have these pre-intro bumpers. (Pre-Ramble) I recently got my hands on some HQ digital copies of the series completely uncut with the pre-intro bumpers. I've got a list of them below for everyone:
1. The Infernal Machine
2. Killjoys
3. The Jersey Devil Made Me Do It
4. Dry Spell
5. Bird of Prey
6. The Ghostmakers
7. Slimer's Sacrifice
8. Moby Ghost
9. Fallout
10. Dog Days
11. Witchy Woman
Would folks like these added to the companion? Let me know!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]