For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By BoondockRev
Question: What happens to multiple entities when trapped in one ghost trap? I always held to my original viewing of Drool the Dog Faced Goblin where both Drool and the other goblin are trapped and it is a sacrificial moment because their PKE can never be separated. A re-watching of the series with my son revealed in X-Mas Marks the Spot (I hate Christmas episodes so I avoided it when I first re-watched my Time Life set) that the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future just jump right in at Egon's beckoning yet when they are let out, they don't emerge as one conglomerated Ecto-shake. Did I miss a change of the equipment between those two episodes?
By philmorgan81
I always figured what they meant when they said that when you trap multiple Ghosts at the same time and their molecules mixed and not being able to separate them meant you couldn't release one without releasing the others. :):):)
By mrmichaelt
Yeah, I think it's a technicality. Drool was biting onto the shape-shifter while they were trapped whereas the Three Ghosts of Christmas were not holding hands singing kumbaya when they were trapped. I think that's what they meant in the Drool episode.
    Reboot Proton Pack build 2016

Hi Y'all! :) I am resurrecting this thread because[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]